happy new year gianni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
    four year program is still in operation,i havent lost faith in you,have a happy new year,hope your daughter kate is well.give my friend brian rowe a big hug
    LOVE YOU GI GI...........................LETS HIT THE PLAY OFFS:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::r ed_heart::red_heart:
    take it the medication has worn off.....

will only be a happy new year if he gets a different role

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      take it the medication has worn off.....

will only be a happy new year if he gets a different role
      Amen to that.

Comment

If our owners have a 4 year plan then I'm George Clooney. It looks to me like they are making up as they go along - how else can you explain the manegerial comings and goings, one journeyman manager after another?

I put together financial plans for clients for a living and if 2.5 years into a 4 year plan my clients were in this sort of mess, I'd rightly be shown the door.

Happy New Year - my ####.

Comment

Happy new year GP - may 2010 bring you the job that matches your capabilities.
          "Originally Posted by qblockpete
          QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
          Swansea will finish in bottom 6
          Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

well

this hanwells hate mail,strike paul fisher assanation of charactor job,how does any body trully know whats going on.i here so many rumours but ,i am not trully sure,what the hell is going on,to tell you the truth.I CAN LIKE MOST PEOPLE ONLY HOPE WE ALL ONE DAY GET A MANAGER LIKE VENABLES OR GERRY FRANCIS, but i dont know if we will ever get out this division,............but if we sign that best,he looks like he could be a goood player...........so like everyone else i live in hope,but bill power hasnt slagged off,.gianni so,what can i say ,what can i do,BUT LIVE IN HOPE

Comment

hanwell made some statements to which
              mr fisher apologised for. Nobody has claimed anything hanwell said is a lie. What does this tell you?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                hanwell made some statements to which
                mr fisher apologised for. Nobody has claimed anything hanwell said is a lie. What does this tell you?
                I see where you coming from and you are 100% right.

Comment

Happy New Year Gianni,hope you and yours have a happy and prosperous 2010 BUT not at the expense of my football club, so do the right thing jog on and enjoy retirement, maybe a little part time waiting job at a low rate italian in Pinner or something???????
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                    four year program is still in operation,i havent lost faith in you,have a happy new year,hope your daughter kate is well.give my friend brian rowe a big hug
                    LOVE YOU GI GI...........................LETS HIT THE PLAY OFFS:red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::red_heart::r ed_heart::red_heart:

Did GP wake this morning or has he fallen into a never ending slumber?

Comment

well

well black mafia if you check the striker bests stats, he seems to be an improving player,i have a re occuring dream that we find a new striker,who had all of lovely les great gifts .
                      BUT IM LIKE ALL THE REST OF YOU GUYS,I SO MUCH WANT SUCCESS,BUT WHAT CAN WE DO,WE CAN ONLY HOPE,
                      perhaps a beautifull princess called shania, who lives in norway, will come and lead us

ALL TOGETHER NOW SHANIA
                      LEAD US BACK TO THE PREM
                      YOU CAN BE OUR BODICEA

Q BLOCK AND MYU CAN PULL YOUR CHARRIOTT OF FIRE:boss:

Comment

Working...
                      X