paul fisher mania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul fisher mania

as paul fisher mania sweeps the board,we are all physically sick at this mans charactor assasintion.hears the man who singlehandedly fought the corner of gianni paladini
    hears the man who has the heart of gold,to us members of this board hes sparticus
    unlike hanwell whos knew knickname is FARTICUS,i say leave our commander alone/ return to your dot org and dont return,we will not put up,with your emotional baggage on this board
    WHOS WITH ME IS THIS BOARD are we UNITED,or are we farticus
    Last edited by THE FLYING COW; 31-12-2009, 03:58 PM.

Happy new year dex how was christmas??
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
      as paul fisher mania sweeps the board,we are all physically sick at this mans charactor assasintion.hears the man who singlehandedly fought the corner of gianni paladini
      hears the man who has the heart of gold,to us members of this board hes sparticus
      unlike hanwell whos knew knickname is FARTICUS,i say leave our commander alone/ return to your dot org and dont return,we will not put up,with your emotional baggage on this board
      Nice of you to bring Paul to the forefront of the messageboard again. With his apology erlier and the illness to his mother, i guess he would like to lay low for a while.

Nice nickname for hanwell by the way

Comment

YEAH

paul fisher is a legend,and should not have this personal abuse, hes qpr through and through,have a lovely new year chris and terry

Comment

paul fisher is a legend,and should not have this personal abuse, hes qpr through and through,have a lovely new year chris and terry
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=42915

have a flick through this thread and then maybe you can see why he has come in for this "unfair stick"
          (looks like alot of it has been deleted)

He bought it on himself
          Last edited by terry ball; 31-12-2009, 04:17 PM.

Comment

What personal abuse?

Have I missed it?

All I saw was a few people asking a few pertinent questions asking for clarity and ex QPR executives seeking the right to reply.

For someone who is knocking on in years Dex, you don't half need to grow up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Nodge70;213111]What personal abuse?

Have I missed it?

All I saw was a few people asking a few pertinent questions asking for clarity and ex QPR executives seeking the right to reply.

For someone who is knocking on in years Dex, you don't half need to grow up.[/QUOTE]

hahaha quality )))
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

[QUOTE=WeAreQPR12;213119]
                Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                What personal abuse?

Have I missed it?

For someone who is knocking on in years Dex, you don't half need to grow up.[/QUOTE]

hahaha quality )))
                Just like the rest of the rim club, goes a bit quiet when things get a bit awkward

Comment

we are united

Happy new year dexter

Comment

beefy is a good qpr fan...has helped me out a few times and has been generous when any raffle/whatever is held.

we all have different opinions on qpr , that's why mbs survive.

Comment

if we can put up with you then he is fresh air fella

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
                        we are united
                        new team you following...last i looked we had Rangers at the end of the name..........

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          Nice of you to bring Paul to the forefront of the messageboard again. With his apology erlier and the illness to his mother, i guess he would like to lay low for a while.

Nice nickname for hanwell by the way
                          Thanks for the thought but no need at the moment as my mum is now staying with me for a few days and hopefully on the mend so am happy enough to take any stick as I am well aware it is deserved.

Comment

If paul fisher means isleworth ranger then iam with you Dex! happy new year mate same to you isleworth and hope your mum gets well soon
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                              new team you following...last i looked we had Rangers at the end of the name..........
                              we are GP united

Comment

Working...
                              X