Ramage: I understand fans' pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramage: I understand fans' pain

R's defender says he feels for the supporters and explains how the players are determined to get things right

More...

Funnily enough he causes most of my pain when he gets skinned by a winger or bombs forward and his cross doesn't beat the first man. What did he say here ?

Comment

He might have his limitations, not sure he's played in the right position... but his attitude and honesty put many to shame.

People moan about the lack of interaction with fans, and not recognising us.
      He is an exception to that.

Not a great player, but a good man.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        He might have his limitations, not sure he's played in the right position... but his attitude and honesty put many to shame.

he is a top bloke but some of his performances have been dire

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

well said if he was a better player he would the fans fav

Comment

Ramage is too slow to be a full back and his crosses are not good, but he is a decent defender and most of the goals QPR concede tend to be down to other defenders making silly schoolboy errors or conceding stupid, avoidable penalties.

Ramage gets a lot of unfair criticism.

I think he deserves a few games in the centre alongside Gorkss, with perhaps two pacy fullbacks who can defend.

Comment

It's gone way beyond the players. If Ramage sincerely thinks the frustration supporters are vocalising is solely down to on field performances, he's as deluded as Paladini and Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                It's gone way beyond the players. If Ramage sincerely thinks the frustration supporters are vocalising is solely down to on field performances, he's as deluded as Paladini and Russell.
                He can hardly say otherwise though, can he?

I'm sure a few of them have the brains to realise why sections of the fans are so frustrated... and that it's not all down to the players.
                And it's not.

Delaney seems to realise it, he "gets it".
                But the difference is, he can say what he wants from the safety of Ipswich.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I think Ramage should get a go at CB his normal position....cant be any worse then Stewart.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Oh dear, one of the reasons why we are so bad at the moment is because of him! He can't defend and his distribution is terrible!
                    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

the only player to attend kids xmas party...rowly injured cam and ainsworth back from loan, injured...

our big time charlies weren't.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                        I think Ramage should get a go at CB his normal position....cant be any worse then Stewart.
                        rather connoly and gorkks

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                          rather connoly and gorkks

Spot on
                          God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                            Ramage is too slow to be a full back and his crosses are not good, but he is a decent defender and most of the goals QPR concede tend to be down to other defenders making silly schoolboy errors or conceding stupid, avoidable penalties.

Ramage gets a lot of unfair criticism.

I think he deserves a few games in the centre alongside Gorkss, with perhaps two pacy fullbacks who can defend.
                            To true
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X