No announcement yet.

Centre midfield for Sheff United?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alberti and pellicori will team up, to add depth,pace and nous to the midfield
    cup glory here we come
    whoppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Including at Watford?

Where if I recall correctly, he was very slow in moving towards the loose ball which was 60-40 in his favour, that saw Cleverly set up Watford's 2nd goal.

I haven't seen the last 3 games, but along with everyone else, he can't have done that well at Ipswich and Bristol City had a lot of possession too, so how well did he perform as QPR's leader in midfield.

Leigertwood in my opinion is not a midfield lynchpin and doesn't combine to dominate the midfield.
      Thought he was mom against watford but again maybe I just see things differently. Maybe not at his best vs bristol city but he was playing out of position, an argument that seems to give buz licence to be average all season. Didn't play against ipswich. He was dropped to allow two hard tackling in your face midfielders.....I'm no einstein but don't think that has worked. All our good play originates from him or flows through him. He makes us tick. Bring him back in team!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Comes to something, when one of our best players gets slagged off

Comment

Which midfielder has the worst pass completion rate in the team? I would guess Buszaky

Which midfielder tries cross field passes that always go out of play? Again Buzsaky

Comment

The midfield will be Leigterwood and ###############
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
            X