Harold Winton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harold Winton

I have read that he is very ill at the moment and I am sure that all QPR fans will wish him all the best and again thank him for all he has done in the past for our club

Have never really got on with him so won't lie, but all the best. Think he's been plagued by ill health for a fair time unfortunately. Hope its not too serious.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

He has been ill for a long time now. His family have always been Rangers and helped us in our darkest hour. Him and his family have always had Rangers in their best interests.
      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

He represents the old school, true Rangers fan and actually put his money where his mouth was. A tad eccentric at times, but "one of us". Hope he gets well soon.
        QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Get well soon.we have a lot to thank these guys for tbh

Comment

Harold is a great man and had the pleasure of chatting to him a few times and offered me to watch the game from he's box.

Hope he gets well soon and keep us updated.

Comment

Get well,soon

Comment

he was there for qpr when we needed help the most, in admin, skint, couldn't buy players or pay wages...
                mr winton and family stepped in and we got doudou and ****tu.
                harold has been ill for a while and i wish him and his family the best.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Have never really got on with him so won't lie, but all the best. Think he's been plagued by ill health for a fair time unfortunately. Hope its not too serious.
                  the expression "mealy mouthed" comes to mind.why could you not wish him well and leave it at that?. don't tell me,i know.

Comment

Although I know the name, I don't know him, but wish him well.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                      I have read that he is very ill at the moment and I am sure that all QPR fans will wish him all the best and again thank him for all he has done in the past for our club
                      I echo those sentiments.

Comment

Didnt they own a clothes shop?
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by enzian View Post
                          the expression "mealy mouthed" comes to mind.why could you not wish him well and leave it at that?. don't tell me,i know.
                          what like you just did...ok

hope he gets well soon.....good man.

Comment

Working...
                          X