Can someone put me out of my misery...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    And tell me the rumours about quashie are lies, on a different forum it said hart wants him, PLEASE tell me this isnt the divided opinion signing :cry:

INCE KEEN TO KEEP QUASHIE
    Wed 30 Dec 2009

Dons manager Paul Ince admits he would like to keep West Ham midfielder Nigel Quashie at the Club beyond his current loan spell, which expires on Sunday.

Scottish international Quashie, 31, has been in excellent form since joining the Dons from the Hammers in late November, playing eight games in that time and scoring two crucial goals.

Having not played any first team football since February prior to his switch to the Dons, Quashie's eight appearances have seen him starting to reach his physical peak in recent weeks.

And while the conditions of his loan means he is currently ineligible for Saturday's FA Cup tie against Burnley, Ince is keen to hold onto the experienced midfielder beyond that.

Speaking after Monday's game at Huddersfield, he said: "We're looking to do something with Nigel, but we're waiting on a phone call from his agent and some contact with someone at West Ham.

"He's a Premiership player, as you have seen, but he's still not 100 per cent fit yet so he would have a lot more to offer if we can make it happen.

"We'll try and get him done until the end of the season if we can, but we'll have to wait and see."

Comment

living in MK they are raving about him here....scored over christmas and playing very well appara.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        LFW say about Quashie,???

I'll have a look over there to see if the poster is getting as hard a time as me. I know MR lofty posts on that site, so lets see if he keeps the same pattern that he does here. Will be interesting to see.
        On dot.org too.

Comment

I know nothing about Quashie coming expect that we're been interested in him about 4 times before.

Now i'm not sure if it's his relegation curse or the simple thing that he is now a journeyman..he's had what 4/5 clubs in 2 years or something?? I'm sorry but what clubs see in him i really dont know..and if we signed him id wack money on us going down.

He is NOT what we need!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Im telling you all now, its nailed on to be Quashie!! 100%!!

I'll keep a open mind on this one if it happens...
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

very good player at this level,however very injury prone. Not sure if this will be a good move,couold go either way

Comment

I liked him when he was here before, cracking goal against the ****. I will give him a chance to come back and recapture some form.
                RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

If he sits in front of the back four passing the ball around efficiently, he could be useful.

As long as he is signed on loan, so what if he is injury prone. If he gets injured he goes back.

And yes, he would be an improvement on that waste of a loan, Reid.

The quality signings??

Would they be on loan or permanent deals? Not that I believe QPR will make decent signings.
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 31-12-2009, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    If he sits in front of the back four passing the ball around efficiently, he could be useful.

As long as he is signed on loan, so what if he is injury prone. If he gets injured he goes back.

And yes, he would be an improvement on that waste of a loan, Reid.
                    He could easily do the job that Mahon did and that is the type of experieced player we have been missing, plus he chips in with a few goals too.
                    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

can't see what quashie will offer qpr
                      he was here and he and wilkins were good , BACK THEN..it's 10 yrs on....
                      i'd rather a yth player got a run in the team...

Comment

Working...
                      X