No announcement yet.

This is why the fan base is divided.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pete you are wrong. Your post is so much more than a romour. Like nearly all our other signings over the last 2 years we have heard about these before it has been official.

Are you seriously telling me that this happens at Arsenal, Man U or even Fulham for example.

This is exactly why the club is as it is. Romours to the press to get things going are one thing but feeding info to somebody who runs a message board is embarassing.

Comment

Embarrasing, more like DEVISIVE

Comment

My advice to you both would be to grow up.

No names have been mentioned, for the very reason that they could be jeopardised and you will find every messageboard in the land offering rumours. Thats what they are.

You'll find its the first rumour I've posted for a long time. In fact Hart and Harford I didn;t even know about, but someone posted it here. Thats just an example, but didn't notice you even query that??

So, my advice would be if you don't like it, then visit a number of other good quality QPR messageboards who will give you what you want. I really am not forcing you onto this site.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

This is a very popular website Pete and I think you should be proud of that. It gets a lot more posters then anyone else and the variation of poster in all honesty is quite liberating.

Comment

Announcing on here with such conviction that 2 strikers, 2 midfielders and 1 goalkeeper are about to sign is definitely NOT just spreading a "rumour"

Comment

If you don't know the names, how can u say it ain't going to be smith, williamson or philips then?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                If you don't know the names, how can u say it ain't going to be smith, williamson or philips then?
                He does know the names.

Comment

That's great. I don't want anything from a board except debate. You seem to be running away from this one so I think we all know the correct coclusion.

Comment

Lets just bury our heads in the sand and grow up eh Mr Lofty

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      A message forum posts up, quite boastfully about new signings this January.

This is why were a circus, laughing stock and life long fans are staying away. The complete lack of professionalism by certain individuals at QPR has divided a once loud and proud core of support. Why are so confident mutterings aloud to be circulated before being made publicly by the club.

I hope youre proud.

ps youre being used
                      Hear Hear, a pawn in the game.
                      The Whole reason we are a circus
                      From the Hills of Kerry
                      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Working...
                      X