questions for the radio show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• questions for the radio show

As the radio show is about QPR CFC AND FFC here are some questions.

1,When chelsea were taken over by a billionare how did it feel to see hundreds of millions pumped in to not only wipe out any debts but also on world class players.Your crowds also increased and top class manager was bought in.Oh and you have won silverwhere as a result of the investment. Are you happy.

2,When fulham were taken over how happy were you that within 5 years crowds had increased by 14000 and you were watching premiere league football without having to alienate the fans.You pay low prices for season tickets and are beating the champions 3-0 ...

3,When QPR were taken over by billionares how happy were you that prices went up,attendances plumeted and you had to re-locate from the seat you had for 20 years.Managers last 5 minutes and not one world class player has come in...Also your old chairman is now director of football and is purchasing players on high wages and long contracts and your bill for agents fee's is incresing.Not to mention the low morale of thousands of fans and also being the laughing stock of football that no decent players of managers would want to be involved with...

Cheers in advance...

Good points though
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
      As the radio show is about QPR CFC AND FFC here are some questions.

1,When chelsea were taken over by a billionare how did it feel to see hundreds of millions pumped in to not only wipe out any debts but also on world class players.Your crowds also increased and top class manager was bought in.Oh and you have won silverwhere as a result of the investment.Yet QPR were taken over by even richer owners and only have nice chandeliers Liberace would give his right arm for,nice comfy seats that are never sat in,and Pellicori to show for their investment.Are you happy.
      Needed a slight edit there mate.

Comment

how silliy of me to forget that ....lol

Comment

Just in case you want to ask them on the show pete........

Comment

You can add us on MSN hope we have that feature.

watrb@hotmail.co.uk

Comment

Due to people's IP address being displayed illegally on here i dont think handing over my msn details is a good idea...If you would be so kind as to put forward my questions that would be great.Just like this board has done when asking for questions for the many guests pete has interviewed.

Cheers

Comment

..........qprsouth has some very valid points imho!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

qprsouth, you are like Victor Mildrew. You are moaning all the time.

Our money men made it quite clear from the outset that they would not be going the Chelsea route so not sure what the problem is.

Our season ticket prices are high but in all reality we are a division one team playing in the Championship so we should expect to pay a premium.
                  To make progress, things often have to change including seating arrangements. The biggest mistake any board ever made was the year we got promoted. I would have put prices up 15-20% that year. That was the worst case of poor leadership I have witnessed.

Finally, if I may, may I add another question to your list for Pete....
                  Why do we have a group of about 2-3000 who continue to moan when football fans of MANY MANY more clubs would happily switch places with us today. Think of Luton, Southampton, Palace, Portsmouth etc.

Realise how ****** lucky we are for a change, stop acting like a bunch of spoilt kids and with a bit more patience, you will see QPR in the Premier League before the four year plan is over.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post

Our money men made it quite clear from the outset that they would not be going the Chelsea route so not sure what the problem is.

Our season ticket prices are high but in all reality we are a division one team playing in the Championship so we should expect to pay a premium.
                    To make progress, things often have to change including seating arrangements. The biggest mistake any board ever made was the year we got promoted. I would have put prices up 15-20% that year. That was the worst case of poor leadership I have witnessed.

Why do we have a group of about 2-3000 who continue to moan when football fans of MANY MANY more clubs would happily switch places with us today. Think of Luton, Southampton, Palace, Portsmouth etc.

Realise how ****** lucky we are for a change, stop acting like a bunch of spoilt kids and with a bit more patience, you will see QPR in the Premier League before the four year plan is over.
                    if we are in the premier league within ten years i'll become a tappist monk n #### off to nepal............admire your loyalty old chap but dont be daft..........this club has no ambition to become a top flight side....run it down and sell the ground to developers is what i see occuring.........tidy!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I realise that you are still hung over from Christmas an New Year celebrations, but there are a few things I would like to ask.

1) Our season ticket prices are high but in all reality we are a division one team playing in the Championship so we should expect to pay a premium.

I could understand your point if we were a team relegated from the premiership, who kept most of our top players to get promoted straight back to the premiership, like Newcastle. But saying QPR are a bigger club than other teams in the championship and need to charge more is laughable, verging on madness.

2) To make progress, things often have to change including seating arrangements.

Once again, the seating arrangements werge changed out of greed and in doing so changed the whole dynamics of loftus Road for ever and the atmosphere will never return. Your suggestion this is progress is laughable, verging on madness.

3) Why do we have a group of about 2-3000 who continue to moan when football fans of MANY MANY more clubs would happily switch places with us today.

Burnley, Bolton, Wolves, Wigan, Birmingham, fulham plus many other Champiosnhip clubs etc are similar sized clubs who would not happily switch places with us. Its not good judging us against other clubs that are run worse than we are. Also, we have more debt now than when Flavio took over.

4) Realise how ****** lucky we are for a change, stop acting like a bunch of spoilt kids and with a bit more patience, you will see QPR in the Premier League before the four year plan is over.

This is the bit that really gets me, the four year plan is laughable and only blinkered people think is achievable. If you think it is a certanity, how much money have you put on us being if the Prem for the 2011/2012 season ?
                      Last edited by paulmason; 02-01-2010, 12:54 PM.

Comment

oh dear

people ,weall would love someone to do a abromovitch, dont forget,before he came they had mathew harding,so these sort of guys are one in a million,we just aint that lucky
                        but all you haters of gianni plese realise the richest man in england is associated with qpr,he at the moment dosnt seem to be that interested but
                        who knows.
                        It would only take a powerhit of energy and one insult that we have become a joke
                        and the mittals may decide,this is not good enough they currently give away 300 million to charities every year
                        so if they gave us 100 million a year and just give away 200 million then we are destined for the prem
                        pehaps this mittal money is the start of a power hit

Comment

Why are we the only club to get billionaire owners and not even improve in 3 years?
                          :drunk:

Comment

I take it these question were not put forward then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

No, because we had a Fulham fan on and they said you were totally inaccurate. Mid nineties just Before Al Fayed took over the fans spent years trying to prevent property developers taking over the ground and it did take 4 years to get Fulham into the premiership.

As for chelsea, they have plastic fans and no-one supporting them now, remember them from the eighties, so the comparisons you offered, were pathetic
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X