Clear All

• Danny Webber

I bet its him one of the strikers :horror:
    @chrisrobson9

Guy Whittingham and Steve Claridge

Comment

:(

Comment

I think it's Sir Les resigned from Spurs coaching staff, he probably would be an improvement!

Comment

Billy Sharp has been in top form this season as is Darren Ambrose.All improvements over all our perm strikers.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Billy Sharp has been in top form this season as is Darren Ambrose.All improvements over all our perm strikers.
            They don't play in the prem though!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              They don't play in the prem though!
              Probably still better than the Prem rejects we will end up with though.

Prem don't automatically make it worthwhile.Plenty of good talent in our league i would go for.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Probably still better than the Prem rejects we will end up with though.

Prem don't automatically make it worthwhile.Plenty of good talent in our league i would go for.
                Oh no I agree, just not going to be those two according to Petes sources anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                  Oh no I agree, just not going to be those two according to Petes sources anyway!
                  When we are targetting Prem players you just know you are gonna be dissapointed.

Comment

Working...
                  X