7-8pm This Saturday, Discussing QPR and Other Things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-8pm This Saturday, Discussing QPR and Other Things

Its quite a challenge this week, first dip into live radio and would ask fans who are near a computer on Saturday night to text in or use this board for messages, wishing to be discussed. Its a show that you can listen to live via the internet. A text number will be given.

The football show will be general covering mainly QPR, Chelsea, Fulham and Brentford and I'm going need all the help I can get

Also, anyone interested in chatting about football, please let me know and live near hammersmith, as the more voices the better. I want to make a success of this and that why its important to get a variety of views. End of the day, we support the same club and passionate about what we want.

So if you have any ideas, or want to take part, please let me know.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

just an idea - might not be suitable.... if you are looking for listeners to interact with the show you could also set up a MSN account that accepts anyone's invite.

Stan Collymore does it for his show on TalkSport - I have used it a few times and had my comments read out.

It is free and easy for people to use if they are listening by computer.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

is it on the normal link above
      One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        just an idea - might not be suitable.... if you are looking for listeners to interact with the show you could also set up a MSN account that accepts anyone's invite.

Stan Collymore does it for his show on TalkSport - I have used it a few times and had my comments read out.

You mean MSN Messenger?

I think we'll be able to get that working if they allow it and a great idea.

watrb@hotmail.co.uk

Hope we'll soon have a phone in's.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post

thats a good idea

Comment

How much are you getting paid and will it go towards improving the site? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              You mean MSN Messenger?

I think we'll be able to get that working if they allow it and a great idea.

watrb@hotmail.co.uk

Hope we'll soon have a phone in's.
              yes, that's what I mean.
              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Neil, I'm doing it for free !!

Great idea by the way regards MSN.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Neil, I'm doing it for free !!

What a kind man you are. Give me a shout... Moved to Torquay but still very much at Loftus Rd even though things could be better.

Comment

If they allow MSN then we'll do that.

Add watrb@hotmail.co.uk to your MSN

Comment

Working...
                    X