Members please read this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members please read this

Please read the link below and it seems that most members are doing as they wish, most of our members do NOT want to read such things so keep your posts clean.

When other members read that then they also feel they can swear which is what is happening at this moment, I therefor have asked the team to issue 1 day ban to anyone who don't respect fellow fans.

More...

looks like i will get a few bans.....unless QPR go on a run

Comment

*#@$ off ;)
      In 'Arry and Fernandes we trust

:yush:

Comment

Originally posted by G-QPR View Post
        *#@$ off ;)

Comment

This site needs a 'parental lock' button methinks

Comment

read it on a sticky,maybe the site should be divided into age sections. i mean how many youngsters in london support QPR these days to when we were kids growing up?if they aint heard or seen a swear word theyve not been down to loftus rd,or maybe their stuck in a bubble with cotton wool on every sharp corner
            Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              read it on a sticky,maybe the site should be divided into age sections. i mean how many youngsters in london support QPR these days to when we were kids growing up?if they aint heard or seen a swear word theyve not been down to loftus rd,or maybe their stuck in a bubble with cotton wool on every sharp corner
              I remember when you took a bag of bananas when WBA were in town.

Comment

Working...
              X