and you laughed when i said about Buzz and Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    More than substance been odds on for a while..

Harry wants him.......... Have to remember the Buzz of last season, not the disinterested one of this season. Also, no 100% sure but pretty sure Harry wanted him when at Portsmouth.
    What the injured one, he only started 7 games last season. I assume you mean the season before....
    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
      What I'm laughing about is the fact that the following day after this thread was started the club release an article with Buzsaky pouring his heart, committment, fans etc etc

Its almost like we should be sat here feeling grateful that Buzsaky isn't interested in Spurs......or is that what we are suppose to think?

Very strange.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        More than substance been odds on for a while..

Harry wants him.......... Have to remember the Buzz of last season, not the disinterested one of this season. Also, no 100% sure but pretty sure Harry wanted him when at Portsmouth.

You're a comical genius!

Comment

cant see that at all, buzz playing for spurs LOL. he aint that good, blue n white glasses off please

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
            cant see that at all, buzz playing for spurs LOL. he aint that good, blue n white glasses off please
            he may not go to spurs but from what ive heard ( people close at the club ) there is a possibility he may go else where

agree its unlikely he will go spurs more likely he will go to one of our rivals:chill:

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
              he may not go to spurs but from what ive heard ( people close at the club ) there is a possibility he may go else where

agree its unlikely he will go spurs more likely he will go to one of our rivals:chill:
              oh yea can definately see him leaving, just not the spurs part ;D used to be my favourite player but dont really mind if he goes now, hasnt n probably wont be the player he was

Comment

Working...
              X