and you laughed when i said about Buzz and Spurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and you laughed when i said about Buzz and Spurs

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
    He aint going!

Comment

You are the c0cktease of football messageboards.

Comment

Originally posted by Nik29 View Post
        You are the c0cktease of football messageboards.
        Dont listen i know he is buzz aint going il put my house on it!

Comment

has Taarabt been recalled?

Comment

Swap for Taarabt.....I'd be over the moon.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Swap for Taarabt.....I'd be over the moon.
              snap

How the f*** will Buz get into spurs team??
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

rumour is Taarabt been recalled?

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                  snap

How the f*** will Buz get into spurs team??

Debatable whether he should even be in our team at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Debatable whether he should even be in our team at the moment
                    To swap taraabt & buz would be the best deal this club has done IMO
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Loneranger80 View Post
                      rumour is Taarabt been recalled?
                      Firstly

we are in the rumor season again, so we can expect more of these to be spread around.

Secondly, whilst it would be disappointing to see Taarabt and all his skill go, I wouldn't be too upset if QPR signed Wilshere from Arsenal in his place.
                      Wilshere would provide more of an end product and on a more frequent basis.

Comment

If Buzsaky leaves in January it will make the whole Magilton sacking even more questionable.

Was the QPR board more worried about losing a larger fee on Buzsakys transfer if he was placed on the transfer list?

If Buzsaky leaves in Jan then questions need to be asked and someones head needs to roll.

With regards to Buzsaky leaving I'm not really that fussed but the whole think stinks to me.

Comment

I think Buzz should be in the Premier League and in a good side - that will suit him completely. He has the ability. Also set piece goals...

I think our fans expect miracle stuff from him every week and when he doesn't alwyas deliver, they say "oh Buzz was rubbish". Actually, he works hard too and keeps the ball well. He can also defend reasonably for a creative player.

Sad to see him go, but if it suits both parties then maybe for the best.

Comment

Have I missed something here? How do we know Spurs are interested? Buz and Adel for that matter both say they are happy here;

http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/conten...A49%3A34%3A987

although that report also suggests we will be buying Tommy so I guess i shouldnt believe everything i read right?

Comment

AFAIK, there is a bit of substance to the Buz rumour and I'll leave it at that.

No idea where he would play as Modric, Kranjcar, O'Hara, Jenas and Giovani fill that role at Spurs, not withstanding the other 4 midfielders they have out on loan.

NB - Taarabt is on a season long loan and can only be recalled in "exceptional circumstances"

Comment

Working...
                              X