Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Class As Success??

Come the end of the year,

Bearing in mind, where we are, where should we be 2 and half year on from the takeover??

I'd say actually we are not far off, think we should be 3rd or 4th in the league, to me that would signify the progression. We have definitely progressed, because we were bottom at the time, but not enough.

Your views??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

In simple terms league position signifies (slight) progress. However, the club has gone backwards and is further from the real fans than ever.
    http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Well bear in mind we are mid table I would hardly call that success, I would had thought top 4, however we are now way off that, not in terms of the squad as we have a great one, but due to the internal affairs of the club and manager.

So no success as we are now mid table end of the year.

Comment

At the moment - ill take anything above relegation! It looks like the intent of the club is to see this season out and move on to next season asap so if we get in the play offs Id be ecstatic!!!
        I want to believe there is a plan in all of this but as the days go by it looks more and more like mayhem and firefighting every eventually that hits us!
        Oh well sorry I couldnt be more positive just how I feel - give it a couple of wins (or maybe a cup run) and ill probably feel a bit happier!

Comment

I think success will be when we have signed a decent respectable manager, that has a complete new board 2 work with. Forget billionaires they're as tight as scrooge.
          A less wealthy board that understand football and stabilty, will be the 1st sign of success for queens park rangers fc.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Success will be when jude returns.

Comment

top6
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

resisting the temptation to buy another ST until we hire a top class manager

Comment

Play offs, anything else is a failure this season no matter what anyone says!

Comment

keeping hold of sterling hes the only bright thing about the club atm

Comment

Either play-offs.... or being so bad that the owners finally realise they're f***ing it all up, and employ a top manager in the summer to sort it out.

Anything in-between helps not one bit.
                      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

A play off place now would represent success bearing in mind what has gone on so far this season.

I would have thought though, that should have been the absolute minimum at the start of the season.

Comment

Play offs would be good and MAY suddenly attract a top manager for next season which makes me the Ker-Plunk (Straw-Clutching) Champion.

Problem is, every time I get optimistic about our chances we go and mess it all up in a spectacular and often ludicrous manner. :anger:

Comment

Realistically with the financial power our owners have we should be in the PL. Simple as that. Instead we are trying to sneak up using loan signings. If we had spent £15 million on young, ambitous quality players we would be up there.

I know it is a bizarre comparison but Man City have spent over £100 million and their owners have the same financial clout. I know you might say who wants to play in Championship but footballers follow the money simple. We have spent precisely nothing in transfer fees.

The very very very least I would have expected is stability in the club, all players, fans and owners pulling in the same direction. We have failed spectaculary failed in this respect. Why have a plan if we don't stick to it. Surely the plan was not to have 7 managers in 2 years????
                            :drunk:

Comment

8-12th finish without sacking another gaffer between now and may.

Comment

Working...
                              X