Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delaney...we have no chance of success!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhh ok sorry yep fair enough.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Not sure Lopez has done too well this season.

In regards to Dowie, Delaney is right. He had a much record than Sousa and was on the verge of the play offs, but Flavio wanted the Parejo's and De Carmine;s of this world to play and that caused a rift.

On the upside Falvio does not pick the team now, having learn't his lesson, but it was little too late. Did hear from close sauces (more than 1 and not normal one), that when asked, the players wanted Dowie back after Magilton, was dismissed.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Flavio might not pick the team but he continues to hire dead beat no mark managers.

Comment

Under Dowie, the team was organised and fit. At the moment they are all over the place and no one seems to be enjoying their football.

Delaney was very honest at that fans forum and it was no surprise he left shortly after that. Shame people like Rowlands don't speak out.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            Under Dowie, the team was organised and fit. At the moment they are all over the place and no one seems to be enjoying their football.

Delaney was very honest at that fans forum and it was no surprise he left shortly after that. Shame people like Rowlands don't speak out.
            Rowlands needs to SHUT his mouth the little twurp. We could do with more characters like Delaney (attitude wise) and less like Rowlands
            Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Ohhh ok sorry yep fair enough.
              NO worries fella. We all do it.

Comment

Steady Scott!
                At least Rowlands plays with some heart and at least looks interested in winning a tackle!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                  Rowlands needs to SHUT his mouth the little twurp. We could do with more characters like Delaney (attitude wise) and less like Rowlands
                  Now theres fishing if i ever saw it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                    Now theres fishing if i ever saw it.
                    in fairness he'll probably never recover from his injury, I say fair play to him with making the effort with the kids LSA party but generally he needs to shut up..Delaney put him in his place at the fans forum and someone needs to now...running on the pitch trying to drag players off is not the way forward.
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Why would any self respecting footballer really want to be apart QPR at the moment,is there any wonder Watson and Williams have left.

Says alot about our players that none of them have asked to leave due to the constant lack of stability and comings & goings.Doesnt matter whos in charge this week aslong as we get paid.

Players that pick and chose when they want to put the effort in,and if they dont like the gaffer they will have him out on his a**e.

Comment

in fairness he'll probably never recover from his injury, I say fair play to him with making the effort with the kids LSA party but generally he needs to shut up..Delaney put him in his place at the fans forum and someone needs to now...running on the pitch trying to drag players off is not the way forward.
                        Not saying your wrong Scot, but i reckon Rowlands is a true clubman, a true professional, whose loyalty is to the club and the team he captains. If theres a function to attend, hes there, if a player needs defending etc.

Maybe his professionalism lends him to not seeing eye to eye with the fans occasionally, but no-one can say he doesnt give it 100% for the club.

Comment

if more people in our team would have the passion that rowlands has had for the last few years then i think we as fans would be a bit more passionate ourselfs..insteade of moaning on here!! give me ollys set up and the REAL BUZZ around the bush anyday!! NEW SONG SHOULD BE" BRING BACK MY CLUB TO ME-BRING BACK MY CLUB TO ME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:bad_egg:
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            Sousa is not the answer.
                            I can tell you now W12 that swansea will NOT be top 6 come the end of the season.
                            neither will we

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                              Delaney denounces Briatore regime

30 December 2009

Damien Delaney challenges Jay Simpson during Ipswich's 3-0 win over QPR
                              FORMER QPR defender Damien Delaney has launched a scathing attack on the way Flavio Briatore runs the club, saying they have 'no chance' of success.

Delaney, who left Loftus Road to join Ipswich last summer, slammed Briatore's relentless policy of hiring and firing and insisted Rangers would have won promotion had the co-owner not sacked Iain Dowie.

Writing in Town's match programme on Monday, the Republic of Ireland international said: "When it happens every three months or so, like it does at QPR, you will never be successful. If you run a football club like that, you've got no chance.

"There's been no stability there since Flavio Briatore took over. You can't keep chopping and changing every five minutes - you need continuity, on and off the pitch.

"QPR have had seven managers in the last two years - they can't all be wrong. Look at Iain Dowie - he got sacked after 15 games. We were three points off second place. Crazy.

"The lads loved Dowie and, if he was left in charge, we would have got promoted to the Premier League. I guarantee you that."

However, Delaney was full of praise for QPR's fans, adding: "They are very passionate for their club. They are genuine, good people and they have been promised the earth but it's not been delivered yet.

"I should imagine they are very frustrated. Flavio has been at the club for two years or so now and said he would do this and do that and it's not happened
                              Good. Its about time a former employee finally spoke out over the lunacy of the club's running.

Comment

Working...
                              X