Arsenal ££

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal ££

What is the best deal we can screw out of Arsenal for Sterling?

Money & simpson?

Money & simpson plus another loanee?

A big fee?
    @chrisrobson9

they buy and loan back. It may suit Arsene.
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Money + Simpson + sell on fee for Sterling + no sell on fee for Simpson = Arsenal well and trully screwed

Comment

To be honest I very much doubt Simpson will come here on a permanent basis. He's done enough here to put himself in the shop window and will probably see out his loan and look for a more attractive move in the summer.

I reckon best business for us would be a nice fee with a sell on clause plus a couple of loand for the remainder of the season!

Comment

Cant see Simps signing either.I mean look at how well AFC is run and then compare it to us.Bet he cant get out fast enough after games and training to some sanity.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Money + Simpson + sell on fee for Sterling + no sell on fee for Simpson = Arsenal well and trully screwed
            Problem is they wont be well and truly screwed , they are concerned as they have paid big money on young talent in the past, i don't think Arsenal will get involved in a bidding war, but have already said its where both parties want to be, but its up to the clubs to come together.

Comment

Money + Simpson + Another Loanee + Sell on Clause

Comment

Simpson wont join QPR on a perm deal, but is here until the end of this season, unless sold or he wants to return (which he doesn't if he isn#t going to play). So he should not be included in any deal for Sterling.

For me a good deal would be £1M + add-ons for apps success etc, a sell-on fee, and the loan of Wilshere or Merida for the rest of this season.

Comment

Best deal would be money + Simpson and kyle Bartley (I think thats his surname)
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                  Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                  Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                  Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                  And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                  X