Megson /merged thread/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

megson is a hated man in football
    i will never forgive him for a disgraceful tackle on sinton, breaking his leg , when megson was with man city.
    orrible khunt.

Comment

Gary Megson Sacked by Bolton

They're dropping like flies, at least we're not the only ones, who'd want to be a manager?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Gonna only get worse each season as clubs get ever more desperate to stay in their leagues.

Comment

Funny seeing the reports now, Bolton fans queing for tickets now where with Megson they weren't interested, i don't think that happened at Rangers after Magilton went as everyone here is used to it and see it makes no difference. Maybe he'll come here next.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
            Funny seeing the reports now, Bolton fans queing for tickets now where with Megson they weren't interested, i don't think that happened at Rangers after Magilton went as everyone here is used to it and see it makes no difference. Maybe he'll come here next.
            would not of thought so

Comment

Sound familiar, Bolton fan on bbc

Taking the last match as an example no-one was booing when we were 2-0 up or even 2-1 up, but then the manager took a striker off and threw a defensive midfielder on to try and defend a lead with a team which has not kept a clean sheet all season."

Comment

Working...
              X