Tom Cleverley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Cleverley

How much would Man Utd want for him? Mustard and just what we need!

Originally posted by Rich View Post
    How much would Man Utd want for him? Mustard and just what we need!

He was great when I saw him on telly.

£1mill?

Comment

he is class

Comment

no chance.........

Comment

I have seen him 4 or 5 times now and the kid is fantastic.

He has an engine, can tackle, pass, scores goals etc....

I reckon £1.5m would do it but we won't offer that for him. I reckon Leicester will buy him for around this figure, he was there on loan last season and think they would take him back. Mandaric backs his manager with ££$$

Comment

I have seen him 4 or 5 times now and the kid is fantastic.

He has an engine, can tackle, pass, scores goals etc....

I reckon £1.5m would do it but we won't offer that for him. I reckon Leicester will buy him for around this figure, he was there on loan last season and think they would take him back. Mandaric backs his manager with ££$$
            but is he actually for sale?

Comment

Who knows.....maybe the powers that be (or not) should ask Mr Ferguson the question

Comment

Who knows.....maybe the powers that be (or not) should ask Mr Ferguson the question
                i honestly don't think we will sign anyone...think hart is here to just see us through with what we have...minus a couple who will leave.....

would you give a manager money to spend who will be gone in the summer.

Comment

I can see your logic but Clerverley, and others of his ilk, would play for us regardless of manager imo

Comment

surely they are more likely to loan him to us than to sell him? Or do they want to ship him off?
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

hes on loan at watford until the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
                        hes on loan at watford until the end of the season
                        Unless that has been extended in the last few days, he was only on loan until the end of December.

I think he is a very good prospect, but I don't think he is for sale, nor do I think that Ferguson would even consider loaning him to QPR's circus act ahead of the stable education he is getting at Watford.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          Unless that has been extended in the last few days, he was only on loan until the end of December.

I think he is a very good prospect, but I don't think he is for sale, nor do I think that Ferguson would even consider loaning him to QPR's circus act ahead of the stable education he is getting at Watford.
                          Which I'm pretty sure I remember hearing Malky mckay in an interview saying it has.
                          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Originally posted by qpr_yuley View Post
                            Which I'm pretty sure I remember hearing Malky mckay in an interview saying it has.

Unless it has been done in the last few days, it hasn't been renewed, becasue they were talking about trying to do this last Weds. I do expect him, to stay at Watford

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

it was done last month or before then

Comment

Working...
                              X