5 year plan is the problem!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 year plan is the problem!!!!!!!!!

Flavio raised expectations when he first said that we would be challenging for the champions league places within four years then stretched that to 5 now over two yearsn we are not really any further on in terms of league position!

Personel has improved but without rowly and mahon there seems to be little heart?????

Comment

Please don't say we have to endure another 3 years of the tripe currently on offer !!

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
        Flavio raised expectations when he first said that we would be challenging for the champions league places within four years then stretched that to 5 now over two yearsn we are not really any further on in terms of league position!
        Was a very foolish statement that some fell for, and some still believe in that original 4 year plan. Let me just say this club has no chance of playing in the Champions league , yes it has a chance for promotion but top four ? Not a chance.

Comment

His big mouth has made us all believe!! If he had said i will make the club stable and invest in championship players on the cheap we would have thanked him but instead he gave us the charlie big balls speech that we all bought!

Comment

Originally posted by megahoop View Post
            His big mouth has made us all believe!! If he had said i will make the club stable and invest in championship players on the cheap we would have thanked him but instead he gave us the charlie big balls speech that we all bought!
            No my friend not all of us, i remember telling someone that we could never be as big as the top 6 or seven teams in the prem.. We just don't have the set up , look they still haven't reinstated our academy, we'd need a new ground and to find another 10 to 15k support and thats just not going to happen. We could well be an established prem league club though but forget ruling the world.

Comment

Dont be so negative,folks!! Life is good.:byebye:

Comment

Also is our squad any better? I think it is slightly better in terms of the 1st team, but not necessarily better in terms of back up to the 1st team. If this 5 year plan is ever to come to fruition the board must realise that a lot more investment is required. We also need stability, so sacking a manager every 6 months is not the way forward.

Appoint the right man (whoever that is?), wait for him if necessary, put him on a decent contract, and give him a decent budget.

Comment

Megahoop if your were so gullible to believe that then it is your own fault, did you seriously think we would be challenging for the Champions League in 5 years ?

Comment

Champions league pmsl

Comment

Working...
                    X