Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are QPR fans like sheep??

Just asking...

People who went to the game say Taarabt was MOTM, but because the commentator on QPR player was saying he was poor everyone is saying he was awful and needs to release the ball etc etc.

Same goes to Watson are people saying his rubbish because they read he is on here? (he has been poor IMO)

QPR fans love a scapegoat but do some posters on here say things because people are saying them?

Just a thought.........
    @chrisrobson9

I will say things as I see it with my own eyes, like most people I read here but will not judge on that basis.

I have been to many games and feel that Watson is not our answer, he's not the player who we thought he'd be, in fact since he's arrival we have gone down hill and would rather G Mahan be in that position when fit.

Watching a game or listening on the radio are two different things which I have said many times like other posters, if you didn't see with your own eyes you are going by what you hear or read, it's not your own judgement, it's second hand judgement based on what you heard.

To get the true reflection you have to see things with your own eyes as it differs from the person sitting next to you unless you want to beleive what your hearing.

Comment

Change the 'Are' to a 'Do' and you have a much better question.

Comment

Agree MYU...just people moaning about Adel when the people there said he was the best player....All going on the commentators word, maybe the commentator was jealous that he couldnt do the tricks and flicks so dug him out
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
          Change the 'Are' to a 'Do' and you have a much better question.
          lol
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Sometimes what happens is if you like a player, he does wrong in your eyes but you don't see it or defend him. The truth is that we all make mistakes and Adel is a great player to watch and his only fault is the passing but he has been trying and made some good passes.

I will never go by what a commentator says because when I leave games and some fans will praise a player that I thought was usless.

I've been going on about Hall for years now and it's only just sinking in this year

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Sometimes what happens is if you like a player, he does wrong in your eyes but you don't see it or defend him. The truth is that we all make mistakes and Adel is a great player to watch and his only fault is the passing but he has been trying and made some good passes.

I will never go by what a commentator says to be honest because when I leave games some fans will praise a player that I thought was usless.

I've been going on about Hall for years now and it's only just sinking in this year
              Yer but Ramage aint passed to a QPR player all season and he dont get stick.

True what you say though MYU I will back Adel till the cows come home as he is the type of player which makes football great IMO.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

chris i went last night watson was a complete joke and should never play for our club again.as for motm adel had a good game and tryed alnight to open ipswich up,but on one or two occasions he should have got his head up and passed.i thought kaspar was our best player with wayne just behind him

Comment

No we are not welsh
                  WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
                    Agree MYU...just people moaning about Adel when the people there said he was the best player....All going on the commentators word, maybe the commentator was jealous that he couldnt do the tricks and flicks so dug him out
                    Or maybe the commentator(Paul Goddard) actually has a football brain and know's when to lay it off to a team mate

Comment

Yer but Ramage aint passed to a QPR player all season and he dont get stick.

True what you say though MYU I will back Adel till the cows come home as he is the type of player which makes football great IMO.
                      yeh he can do at times, but for the most part he wastes the ball 90% of the time and that to me is not good football. i dont understand why people want to go and see a player who doesnt ever pass, does a couple of little tricks on the half way line then loses the ball for the majority of the game and then pray he does something magical and gets us a goal. that is not great football. not saying he doesnt have the potential to be great but if he doesnt sort out the football basics soon, he will never make it the highest level. messi and iniesta, two of the best at going round people are great cos they know when to pass the ball... taarabt hasnt got a clue, or he thinks hes way too good and doesnt wanna pass to our players

Comment

Originally posted by NW9_RANGER View Post
                        yeh he can do at times, but for the most part he wastes the ball 90% of the time and that to me is not good football. i dont understand why people want to go and see a player who doesnt ever pass, does a couple of little tricks on the half way line then loses the ball for the majority of the game and then pray he does something magical and gets us a goal. that is not great football. not saying he doesnt have the potential to be great but if he doesnt sort out the football basics soon, he will never make it the highest level. messi and iniesta, two of the best at going round people are great cos they know when to pass the ball... taarabt hasnt got a clue, or he thinks hes way too good and doesnt wanna pass to our players
                        Couldn't have put it better myself

Comment

Just asking...

People who went to the game say Taarabt was MOTM, but because the commentator on QPR player was saying he was poor everyone is saying he was awful and needs to release the ball etc etc.

Same goes to Watson are people saying his rubbish because they read he is on here? (he has been poor IMO)

QPR fans love a scapegoat but do some posters on here say things because people are saying them?

Just a thought.........
                          Could be. I was at the match and Tarrabt put the wind up Ipswich whenever he got the ball.

Comment

Are QPR fans like sheep?

Got to admit seen a fair bit of mutton dressed as lamb when ive been to HQ.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzdrChJAuk

Comment

Working...
                              X