Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who misses these days and these players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who misses these days and these players?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x9rZQqkh1A
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I cant see the video at work Scott, but I am guessing its the pile of dodo we had on the pitch a few years ago??

if so...................NO
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I do, pre-fulham cook, bircham, gallen, ainsworth, ****tu, chris day, furlong, padula, rowlands all gave a s*** about how they played

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        I do, pre-fulham cook, bircham, gallen, ainsworth, ****tu, chris day, furlong, padula, rowlands all gave a s*** about how they played
        spot on mate.........

Comment

They gave a **** so yes I miss them.

Comment

yes

fans were better

players played for the shirt

Comment

Better songs aswell,

"Theres only one furlong"
              "kevin gallens magic"
              "Weeee loovvvee youuuuu birrrchhhammmm"
              "Chim chimeny chim chimeny chim chim charooooo"
              "Only one lee cook"
              "Only one martin rowlands"
              "Only one gareth ainsworth"
              "Ian, give us a wave"
              "Englands, number 1, englands englands number 1"
              i think there was a padula one like "GINO, GINO, GINO PADULLAAA"

Comment

Good Good Times

Comment

Don't be so melodramatic!!

Yeah...'tis true they were good times, but give me the option of where we are now and away trips to Mansfield, Grimsby, Chesterfield & the like and I would much rather be where we are now.

You really don't know what side your bread is buttered. Yeah...it's a bit crap at the moment granted, but it was fantastic two months ago. Give it another month ....everyone may be singing the praises again.

Comment

Originally posted by RamseyR View Post
                    Don't be so melodramatic!!

Yeah...'tis true they were good times, but give me the option of where we are now and away trips to Mansfield, Grimsby, Chesterfield & the like and I would much rather be where we are now.

You really don't know what side your bread is buttered. Yeah...it's a bit crap at the moment granted, but it was fantastic two months ago. Give it another month ....everyone may be singing the praises again.
                    i think you will find most people want those TYPE of players...not the league we played in.......there is a difference to that team and this one....it's called passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      i think you will find most people want those TYPE of players...not the league we played in.......there is a difference to that team and this one....it's called passion.
                      exactly

Comment

Those days don't do much for me personally, I miss watching players like Ferdinand, Sinton, Wilkins etc

The likes of Furlong, Gallen & Bircham may have inspired a generation but some of us have witnessed far better football and others still better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Those days don't do much for me personally, I miss watching players like Ferdinand, Sinton, Wilkins etc

The likes of Furlong, Gallen & Bircham may have inspired a generation but some of us have witnessed far better football and others still better than that.
                          Amen to that.....started going in the Sir Les days.....ahh what a joy to watch.
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

yeh they were good but these days were better so crawl under a rok and watch those videos then

we will watch the better days and the holloway moments in our heads as we still remeber them.

BORKED

skip to 20 seconds and watch ainsworths two goals.

those were the days
                            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

brought a tear to my eye watching that ,the good ol days
                              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Working...
                              X