Boo

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Who started this one Off?

Boo
    Scott, i believe

Comment

Vital Wigan said he may go back out on loan

Comment

one thing for definite is he will be going back to wigan next week,where they plan to loan him out again to another championship team,perhaps cardiff?

Comment

Yes it was me..and yes he's off...He's turned down our offer and said he was taking Cardiff up on theirs..never know he may take someone else up but it aint us.
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I will not miss this bloke, we went down hill since he came in.

If were going to blame anyone, blame him

Comment

Originally posted by qprdad View Post
              Scott, i believe
              He got it from his Welsh contact, a local sheep !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Maybe i'll be proved wrong but I'd be very surprised if it was Cardiff because they owe people a lot of money!

Comment

who cares where he goes as long as he goes

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
                    who cares where he goes as long as he goes
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I will not miss this bloke, we went down hill since he came in.

If were going to blame anyone, blame him

Are you sure?

He played in the wins against Cardiff, Barnsley, Preston, Sheff Weds & Bristol City.

I would hardly call that downhill. QPR have only won 3 games without him. S****horpe, Reading (he was sent off b4 the goals) & Derby.

I agree, he hasn't quite done what we all expected i.e all round displays of ball winning, goals scored and good set-piece deliveries (two goals & two assists I think), but QPR haven't gone downhill since he joined, but actually gone up.

I for one, hope he stays. It's QPR's $hit defence and lack of a goalscorer that is costing QPR points. Yesterday's defending was pi$$ poor and Taarabt missed two good chances to equalise, so the deafeat is hardly all Watson's fault. How many goals has he cost QPR by poor defending? I recall him giving away one penalty against Boro.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                        Are you sure?

He played in the wins against Cardiff, Barnsley, Preston, Sheff Weds & Bristol City.

I would hardly call that downhill. QPR have only won 3 games without him. S****horpe, Reading (he was sent off b4 the goals) & Derby.

I agree, he hasn't quite done what we all expected i.e all round displays of ball winning, goals scored and good set-piece deliveries (two goals & two assists I think), but QPR haven't gone downhill since he joined, but actually gone up.

I for one, hope he stays. It's QPR's $hit defence and lack of a goalscorer that is costing QPR points. Yesterday's defending was pi$$ poor and Taarabt missed two good chances to equalise, so the deafeat is hardly all Watson's fault. How many goals has he cost QPR by poor defending? I recall him giving away one penalty against Boro.
                        erm his back pass to no one for sheff utds goal springs to mind and a similar one earlier in the season peterboro? as well

Comment

Originally posted by Boo Radley View Post
                          Who started this one Off?

Boo
                          The same person who started the rumour off about problems with the owners.
                          Still waiting for him to elaborate on that one.

If he actually knows

Comment

would not like to see us spend 2mill plus on him

Comment

Theres nothing on the Cardiff MBs

Comment

Working...
                              X