Lets stop talking about watson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets stop talking about watson

as he has been toilet. Paid 20k a week and can't deliver a free-kick or corner past the first man. Scored two goals, both horribly deflected. Cannot pass more than five yards and the only ball to feet I have seen him play is the one which he got sent off for taking the free-kick too quickly.
    15 years in the wilderness will be a distant memory come Sunday 8th May 2011.

I dont think you'll see him in the hoops again so wouldnt worry about it
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

oh well, no loss.

i could take a corner and free kick better than him, no joke.

Comment

Its a disgrace that he has kept Faurlin out of the team and hopefully he will get a good run of games now.

Comment

Originally posted by hhrangers View Post
          oh well, no loss.

i could take a corner and free kick better than him, no joke.

My free kicks aint great but my corners would at least beat the first man!
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I coach a team of U14's and pretty much all of our strating 11's delivery is better than his. If I was a professional footballer and couldn't get the ball past the first man, I'd seriously consider what I had been doing with my life.

Comment

Pet hate of mine...not just Watson you see it done all over the world by some superstars also, not clearing the first man from a corner.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

ive scored from a corner and meant it, i hit the bar and the ref told me once it didnt cross the line,

watsons hits the first man.

sign me up

Comment

Had high hopes when he joined... what a let down

Comment

Faurlin is a better player than Watson - Fact.

Especially when you consider this is a learning curve for him, new language and foreign football to him.

He must look at Ben Watson, and secretly wonder how England can win football games if players like him are worth millions, and even get to play in the Premier League.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                    X