Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where has it all gone wrong since derby?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
    Magilton got a swollen ego, displayed appalling man-management skills, and started tinkering. Which p*ssed off the squad.
    That spread.

We lost our leaders on the pitch, Mahon and Rowlands.

We were quite quickly sussed by other teams, and stamped out our only way of playing. Too easilly bullied.

We will always be fragile and prone to eratic form because there is no direction, unity, leadership and pride in playing for the manager and the shirt.

We are a mess. And that's down to the structure and methods of the man at the top table.
    He creates confusion, turmoil and division.

BUT..... We are ONE decision away from pointing the whole club in the right direction and eliminating all the above:
    Remove the unneccessary layer of "Sporting Director", give Gianni another role at the club, and appoint a Football Team Manager that commands respect and trust. And who has the CV to slap on the table and say "I know my stuff, I've proved that... and you will do it my way, or f**k off".
    Set him a budget, let him wheel and deal within that set budget, keep your nose out, trust him, and sit back and watch us improve - fast.

You want evidence of that? Look at Spurs 12 months ago, and now.

For me, that man is Curbishley, or Coppell.
    what he said ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
      what he said ^^^^^^
      yup agree
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yes we looked so much tighter on Saturday with Hall on the bench!

Comment

Its a number of things

A collapse in confidence and belief in the main brought on by the actions of Magilton from the leicester game onwards

A lack of a leader/destroyer/old head on the pitch

The weather heavier bumpier pitches do not suit the skillfull players as much, there is less zip in the passing.

Lack of consistency in selection especially across the back four.

Mass hysteria of a section of our fans who expect to see us tear apart teams like we did to a god awful reading and derby and therefore are tearing apart the team further fueling the loss of confidence and willingness to take a risk

Oh and post Leicester every team without fail knows to press high up the pitch and play 3 up against us

Failure to buy what we all know we need which is a big lump of a forward who can score, hold the ball up and preferably has some pace

Comment

Working...
          X