Needs to be sorted ASAP!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs to be sorted ASAP!!!!!!

Its hard to put my finger on what is actually going wrong! I got slated by some for apparently Lying about seing Tom williams in Langley and by the way he lives in wexham area!! He seemed gutted about SUPPORTERS reaction to his wife! . Its like the players are disinterested and have given up! Maybe they are fed up with the powers up top! The Buszaky thing with jim magilton has **** written all over it! It wouldnt surprise me if its lies the board were unhappy with magilton and needed an excuse! I think that then caused a divide within the squad as some loathed or loved him and this is now affecting there performances mentally!! If i were the board id take a long hard look at myself/newspapers and this forum to find out what people really think of them then they can see what they are doing wrong! its clear they have f### all experience in this trade! Fans meeting needed asap!.

All its takes is for them!

To give a manager more than a year! Appoint a decent 1 at that,
    Spend seriously in january.
    Lower the ticket prices and to generally use there F###### common sense.

they dont have common sense thats why we are in the mess we are, clueless beeps in charge of our club.

Comment

I still think we just need to invest in a good manager that will inspire the players and know how to get out of the division. We have some good players - we just are short in a few areas.

Still amazed we appointed PH so quickly instead of spending some time getting the right man... unless there is something arranged for end of season that we don't know about?
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

coppell would have been ok about 3 managers ago as well as many other top class managers, but they know the board is trigger happy so dont want the possibility of ruining their managerial careers.

Comment

Sums up our club when we want to sign a left back whose missus is being followed by tv cameras. She is a Z list celebrity! We don't need any more big time charlies at the club who want all the glamour and fame!
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Working...
          X