Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are we going to be allowed to discuss what was said by Sousa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are we going to be allowed to discuss what was said by Sousa?

Some of the things are really serious in my eyes and really affects how the club is being run.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

This site is getting unfair stick for being the sole responsibility for it all.

I have to be careful.

If more could see that it was not just this board. ( we get too much credit for having so much power), then maybe.

But some others are still saying we are soley responsible, which is not the case. It just fuels extra ammunition to have a go at this site.

Agree, important issues and hopefully when it all comes out we can discuss them.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
      Some of the things are really serious in my eyes and really affects how the club is being run.
      I agree. The main issue as I have been trying to point out on here, is what is pretty much covered by your signature. Whenever anyone tries to get details on this, the issue is totally avoided in vague terms.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        This site is getting unfair stick for being the sole responsibility for it all.

I have to be careful.

If more could see that it was not just this board. ( we get too much credit for having so much power), then maybe.

But some others are still saying we are soley responsible, which is not the case. It just fuels extra ammunition to have a go at this site.

Agree, important issues and hopefully when it all comes out we can discuss them.
        opinions.like ########s we all have one.this is mine.pete, you are a ...
        Last edited by Kirill; 12-04-2009, 02:54 PM. Reason: This is not a place for personal insults

Comment

all mbs have "stories"....
          unless personally involved , why worry?

surely the club realise many come from inside, ie what nico did???
          there we go....

for me, too many cooks....lets' pay off gianni and thank him

but many fans know staff and players, gp talks to many of us, me too
          unless you are told, "this is secret" well people talk...

Comment

Working...
          X