• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible solution to this mess?

Get the board: Flavio, Mittal, paladini

The Manager: Paul Hart

The squad of players:

and a couple of sensible supporters: qblockpete,mye,scottjones

To all go and have a beer and discuss WHAT THE #### is happening at the moment......
    Then once they have resolved a conclusion the club shold release a statement to us explaining what was said and what will be done to help resolve it.
    We really need to get the club, the players and the board on one team and then move forward together....I think certain people boo because they feel like the clubs abit of a lottery at the moment.

you and me both
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Judging by what pete and Scott have been saying of late, why in gods earth would you want them involved. Only one person needed and that's themodfather.

Comment

enough yes men at the club without them sitting down with them...get tommy collins in...the modfather not a bad shout though.....

Comment

Nice idea but it will never happen!

Comment

Well we dont need any supporter thats booing in the ground, that wouldnt do us any good.
            I mean watson is puting in siht performances now but everyone goes through a abd patch and we need to support him through it.
            I feel this meeting could help us through this torrid time very quickly because im not the only supporter wanting answers...

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post
              Get the board: Flavio, Mittal, paladini

The Manager: Paul Hart

The squad of players:

and a couple of sensible supporters: qblockpete,mye,scottjones

To all go and have a beer and discuss WHAT THE #### is happening at the moment......
              Then once they have resolved a conclusion the club shold release a statement to us explaining what was said and what will be done to help resolve it.
              We really need to get the club, the players and the board on one team and then move forward together....I think certain people boo because they feel like the clubs abit of a lottery at the moment.
              Why the fark would you want any of the Puppets involved? They are not representative of the fan base, not by a long way! Besides, Briatore has already dismissed the £20/week supporters, so no point having the fans along.
              QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

no point? That the whole point in trying to re-join the club together as one

Comment

you have 2 generations of fans on here mate....the ones who remember pre 2000 and the ones who dont....To them the championship is great.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                    you have 2 generations of fans on here mate....the ones who remember pre 2000 and the ones who dont....To them the championship is great.
                    you should have been a history teacher

Comment

Everybody wants to be in the premiership but to be honest me personally.... I just want to go to loftus road, get behind the team and watch a rangers side that battle for the ball when they lose it then try the best to knock the ball about and have a real go.

Im a magilton fan (as in) he would throw 3 or 4 flair players into 1 team, away from home he would go for the win, if we lose trying to attack the other team then so be it.... But we were playing flowing football.. we beat cardiff away, drew to newcastle away, gave chelsea a ascare in the cup....

But all thats gone now and i think the club needs the fans input now, not 500 people booing but a couple of level headed supporters to help stabilize the club

Comment

should of been a failed agent and then i could be buying crap players at QPR......

Comment

Originally posted by qprsouth View Post
                          should of been a failed agent and then i could be buying crap players at QPR......
                          Paladini wasnt a failed agent! He was a very successful one who made shed loads. He turned his back on all that to put all into QPR. If he loved money like people suggest he would have remained an agent I suspect. But I guess its not trendy to acknowledge the guy is 100% committed as then there is no scapegoat.

Comment

Dont make me laugh....he had to mortgage his house when he bought into the club....and he was that great a 250 k INTEREST FREE loan from the club .

Comment

Working...
                            X