Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
    Maybe Hart doesn't fancy Heaton??
    Maybe HART hasn't got a ****ing clue! I mean how many midfielders do we have at the club and he takes two off and bring on two defenders and plays them in Midfield. My mates a Pompey fanatic and everything he warned me of is spot on about HART. If we finish about 8th with him in charge then I'd be shocked. My guess is around 12th.

Comment

Maybe Hart doesn't fancy Heaton??
      I don't fancy Heaton, one good game against Chelsea and one seriously shakey game against Accrington yet everyone says sign him up???

The player came here with a reputation as being dodgy and I don't see anyone one lining up to sign him either...maybe Hart does know what he is talking about.

Comment

Played 12

Scored 7 conceded 12

Is not building from the back, like many would like me to believe. As I said, simply a smokescreen to provide an argument to suit an agenda
        It was actually scored 7 conceded 11.

And how would you say our last 12 games compare to that run? Have we improved massively since then?
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• I dont know tbh, but why pick Sousas last 12 games.

Shouldnt it better to average over his whole tenure here to get a realistic picture rather than chose stats to suit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mutley View Post
            I dont know tbh, but why pick Sousas last 12 games.

Shouldnt it better to average over his whole tenure here to get a realistic picture rather than chose stats to suit.
            Because if he chose his first 12 games it wouldn't look so bad.

I really do worry about Pete and his somewhat unhealthy fixation with Sousa, am I the only one that has noticed this????

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

• Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
              am I the only one that has noticed this????
              no mate....i think it's a cult like obsession

Comment

• I still maintain that if the board really wanted to get to the big league with the money at there disposal they could of bought there way out of this league at the first go.

You get a proven manager,give him a healthy warchest and tell him to go get the best.

You dont employ Dowie who apart from a 6 month good run a CP has done nothing,same as Jim Magilton 3 failed attempts at ITFC and Paul Hart enough said.

None of this 'do it the right way' crap 'We dont want to be like Chelsea blah blah'.
                Proven manager with proven players,instead 2,5 years later we are scratching around with no mark managers signing euroflops to compliment our unbalanced squad.

Comment

Just remind me how Long Al fayed took to get Fulham up to the premiership?

It took him two/half years to get them 10th in Division 1 in 99-2000, the following year they were champions.

Think it took him 3 and half years to get to the prmiership, bearing in mind he bought them 1997
                  To get back to what this thread was originally about.....

So in 3 and a half years under Fayed, Fulham managed 2 promotions and massively increased their gates, although they did have a few management changes during that time.

Compare that with our lot. Over 2 years down the line and we have a new big screen, more expensive season tickets, slightly better hot dogs, falling gates and an awful lot of dissatisfied fans.....

Thank god we got bought by the successful businessmen with the proven track record in running sporting teams, rather than the Middle Eastern shop keeper with the proven record of providing a good product and customer satisfaction......

Comment

• Fulham spent money on a lad named Saha. A striker who could flat out dominate in the lower divisions.

Comment

Working...
                    X