Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading for the rocks yet we aren't allowed to scream!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading for the rocks yet we aren't allowed to scream!

The fans have a right to boo, even though I personally don't do so. What other forum do we have to vent anger/disbelief/displeasure/bewilderment? The players are feeling the wrath of a deeper rooted anger that stems from a large part of the supporter base. They are at the sharp end of fan anger but I believe the anger stems frm alarm and panic amongst the fans. None of us really seem to know what is going on at our club at the moment behind the scenes. The booing signifies our concerns at lack of leadership and direction from those that run the club.

Perhaps its about time those that run the club started giving an account for the actions that are having a hugely detrimental affect on the club? Would that go some way to quelling the jeering? For instance, have we been told anything about why Magilton left? Have we been told why loanees are preferred to some of our full time first team players, yet are then sent back to their respective clubs (Reid, and probably more to follow in January)? Such actions stink of poor management/timing and cluelessness. Why was Hart rushed into a position of such importance no sooner than Magilton had been shown the door? Why only a 6 month contract? What next? Another queue for the merry go round? More turmoil in pre season?

The questions are unanswered - who is running our club and picking the team that creates such poor morale and leaves the regular pros at the club wondering whether they have a future here? What message are we the fans being given? What direction are we heading?

Just who is steering the good ship Queens Park Rangers away from the rocks that we are headed for?

^^^^^^
    That is actually the best post I've read on here, or any other site for a long, long time.

It's not just about league positions, or "how many points we are off the play-offs".
    It's what the future holds if this shower of sh*te carry on running our club in such a damaging way to our reputation within football, the media.... and our own lifelong fans who really do give a toss.

It's just one huge MESS.
    And that's where the frustration and "moaning" comes from.
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

agree 115%

top post....

Comment

Spot on mate.....The Club has lost its soul and yet some feel we are sailing in safe waters....remember who said that one !!!!!!.ive been slammed for suggesting things were better in league 1 but to be honest it was better..bigger crowds home and away...be tter atmosphere home and away ..players who cared and when critisized went out to do better next time instead of cring like kids....we were united then so if divided suits some all the best....

Comment

great post sir bob, I'm just glad that others can see whats going on at the club while others wont take off there rose tinted glasses.at least while we were in lge one it was a club for the genuine fan and players gave there all for the club and fans which is a far cry from what the club has become today a stinking shambles and a laughing stock of the footballing community.why don't the fans have a right to boo they pay there money how else are they suppose to let there feelings known its just like going into cipriani's and being served up macdonalds dont tell me your just gonna sit there and say nothing...

Comment

Working...
          X