i really dont like the divide thats developing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i really dont like the divide thats developing

i think a small section of fans are turning us in to the ***s of the 90s, they had a part of the ground called knockers corner!! i recall chris armstrong getting such dog sh11t abuse he stopped celebrating goals.
    i know there has always been a few at rangers that boo there own ie mark hatley but please if you boo please think what effect its having, players talk to other players, and if it goes on will never attract players.
    when i go to lrd i do my job i SUPPORT as i am a qpr SUPPORTER!!

keep the faith

Comment

Never booed Rangers no matter how bad we have played.Not my style,and achieves absolutely nothing.

Comment

Its hard to be strong now, even for ardent fans.

Problem is you have around 98% of the fan base who will disagree, but will share a pint witha fellow supporter on Saturday.

you do have 2%, who at the slightest hint of discontent, will come out of the woodwork to maiximise their agendas. I have the utmost respect with fans who express a genuine/different opinion, because you need to be big enough to listen to those, but have no time for fans who jump on the negative bandwagon to gain popularity at the very time of the clubs misfortunes. Anyone who says they are not on some kind of ego trip, is a liar.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
        X