Magilton Haters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magilton Haters

Just like to say coingratulations to all of those magilton haters, i hope you are sitting at home with big smiles on your faces at the way we are playing now. Every team has a bad patch and the clubs should stick by them coz magilton had us playing some of the best football i have seen in a long time, now we have Hart and we are playing some of the worst football i have seen in a long time. Congratulations

you cant headbutt someone end off just forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1984rangers View Post
      Just like to say coingratulations to all of those magilton haters, i hope you are sitting at home with big smiles on your faces at the way we are playing now. Every team has a bad patch and the clubs should stick by them coz magilton had us playing some of the best football i have seen in a long time, now we have Hart and we are playing some of the worst football i have seen in a long time. Congratulations
      even though he was a tinkerman, lost the dressing room, made weird substitutions, had a bad temper and had a weird love affair with fitz hall?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
        even though he was a tinkerman, lost the dressing room, made weird substitutions, had a bad temper and had a weird love affair with fitz hall?
        Forget about his good points,what about his bad ones?.

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          you cant headbutt someone end off just forget it.
          did he actually head-butt buzsaky? buzsaky didn't look like he was and i think the club used that as an excuse to get rid of him because we lost to Watford and middlesbrough

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Forget about his good points,what about his bad ones?.

good: played nice football which put pressure on the keeper and defense and insisted on messing about with it at the back which lost us the game at leicester

was looking at good playes

played good free flowing football

was consistent in picking his team ( sorry that was just fitz hall)

made substitutes that kept us on our toes ( not fitz hall though)

Comment

Originally posted by 1984rangers View Post

I thought PS was given that accolade?

Magilton was pants - get over it. It is just a shame Hart is going to prove worse!

Comment

I'd like to congratulate Flavio Briatore on his (how many?) managerial appointments, and the way they've been dealt with.
                All off the back of being the most expensive club in the whole league to watch, and then being surprised when we get the smallest crowd in the whole league this Boxing Day.

But it's not his fault, it's the fans.
                Of course. The ungrateful b*stards.

Take a bow, Flav.
                Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Early indications we could have Paulo Sousa II here, but give him time.
                  #
                  As for magilton, my view will not change. We lost a couple and the club had a great excuse to move on and took the plunge to get rid. I don't know for sure what happened and don't claim to kno, but I do know how trigger happy our board are and for that reason nothing surprises me. if it had happened after Coventry or WBA, we wouldn't even got a wisper of it.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

no matter whether JM was innocent or not, there was no way he could return to manage this club as he just would not get the players respect.

but i was one of his fans, and at the moment he is looking alot better than paul hart. who we have already seen make stupid and baffling subsitutions - which we only saw in JM in his last few games.
                    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                    X