Well, What A Waste of £100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, What A Waste of £100

Might as well have taken down to the local childrens hospital and made a donation.

My day started with making a late decision to go, because of the lateness had to get a cab which cost £15, then £20 coach (the only good value thing about the day), £35 for the match ticket and our club gets ridiculed for high prices, £20 for beers and food and throw in another £10 for the trip home. Many other fans with families and who live further away, like to drink more etc would have spent more.

Can I make the point that its the money wasted in the current financail climate that overides all other emotions. If we lose we get a sense its money we cannot afford, abeit home or away games.

I think, when you take away the finger pointing and trying to blame individuals, players or directors of this club, it comes down to the money we are spending and the gutting feeling after a defeat that is has been wasted?? I would suspect this is the overiding emotion in all of this. Being sold the idea that this was 4 year plan, has severely dented our ethusiam to go to any games, when you see a lack of comittment from the players. I'm one that doesn't mind getting beat, if our players have put in 100%, well many are not putting in that kind of effort.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

You going to Sheffield?.

I have a ticket so was gonna drive up there.Might just drive into a flyover on the way home instead.

Comment

i can take a defeat if i have seen the players try their hardest to do something about it, put in a decent performance, and have some passion for the cause. but when i see that today it just makes by blood boil.

7 hours it took me and my family to get there and back today. for that.
      Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        Might as well have taken down to the local childrens hospital and made a donation.

My day started with making a late decision to go, because of the lateness had to get a cab which cost £15, then £20 coach (the only good value thing about the day), £35 for the match ticket and our club gets ridiculed for high prices, £20 for beers and food and throw in another £10 for the trip home. Many other fans with families and who live further away, like to drink more etc would have spent more.

Can I make the point that its the money wasted in the current financail climate that overides all other emotions. If we lose we get a sense its money we cannot afford, abeit home or away games.

I think, when you take away the finger pointing and trying to blame individuals, players or directors of this club, it comes down to the money we are spending and the gutting feeling after a defeat that is has been wasted?? I would suspect this is the overiding emotion in all of this. Being sold the idea that this was 4 year plan, has severely dented our ethusiam to go to any games, when you see a lack of comittment from the players. I'm one that doesn't mind getting beat, if our players have put in 100%, well many are not putting in that kind of effort.
        who didn't put a shift in today then pete?

Comment

They don't believe in the club they play for, or the manager.
          Why should they? he'll be gone by may.

Many supporters don't either at the moment. Sad, but true.

People can moralise and preach about getting behind the lads... but they're not robots, and neither are fans.

Rudderless, and a total shambles of a club. No direction, no clue what to do.
          Self preservation and ego rules.

I don't 100% blame the players for that - too easy to do that.
          Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

hey

hey pete i didnt even go to the game,but i also pain,the hurt is terrible,its because,we kept hitting four goals,i got all exited,and thought we are definately going up

MY OWN THOUGHT PROCESS IS THAT THE PLAYERS JUST THINK WE DONT HAVE A PROPER MANAGER SO WHY BOTHER

this is because im getting rumours that briatore is picking the team

LOOKING BACK ,WHY DIDNT THEY JUST LET MICK HARFORD KEEP THE JOB IN THE BEGINING

its all so sad,our club,isnt a happy club at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
              who didn't put a shift in today then pete?
              Thats a bit brief

Comment

i feel sorry for you,and any other fan who made that trip today.

Comment

Terry Ball,

Buzsacky was poor, Watson was awful, Ramage tried his hardest, but can only really defend, he gets into good positions when going forward, but simply cannot cross.

Buzsacky is certainly showing all the physical signs of a player that wants to leave
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

lsa / fopqr coach was £15????

Comment

nope it was 20

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        Thats a bit brief
                        I thought you didn't want any banter? or have u found your dummy now?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          Terry Ball,

Buzsacky was poor, Watson was awful, Ramage tried his hardest, but can only really defend, he gets into good positions when going forward, but simply cannot cross.

Buzsacky is certainly showing all the physical signs of a player that wants to leave
                          such as...

Comment

Example,

Not seen a replica of that avaitor for a few months.

look, fans are not idiots. Try and give you best, fans will know. Don't get stuck in, look as if your not interested, then fans will pick that up too

Comment

Dave's lack of celebration for his goal at Watford sums up team morale.

Comment

Working...
                              X