I just do not know where to start...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just do not know where to start...

...this game smacks of de ja vu to the watford game last year.

the performance of our team was a complete joke from start to finish. i could not see how we would score if the game went on for the rest of the week.

we made it look easy for them out there, and to think if we had shown a little bit more desire and willingness to play we could quite easily have got a result today.

i just dont know what is going on in the players minds right now. they come out and dont even put on a performance. i had a 7 hour rounds trip to get to ipswich today and i got that in return, thanks very much rangers...

in little under 2 months our goal difference has gone from 14 to 2. that is shocking.

i cant really even say one of the players performed well, some were trying i will give them that but if this is what we have got to look forward to under paul hart then we will be relegated. im sorry to be so negative but that it how it is, that is the truth. it really was terrible.

i am all for giving hart a chance, but in all 3 games he has taken so far i havent seen anything to be positive about.

another awful decision by him today - taking off taarabt - who was our biggest threat of actually doing something, for balanta. i havent a clue why he did that.

we seem to have no midfield, no cohesion and we do not look like a team out there. yet again watson was woeful, did not try and bottled out of at least 5 50-50 tackles. that is not what you need from a CM.
    Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Working...
X