Adel Taraabat Appreciation Society

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taraabat Appreciation Society

If I wasn't frustrated enough I come on here and read some bizzare views on the Morrocan Magician.

It's a game of opinions and I've done mine before on this lad but I will say again - this player is EXACTLY the sort I was brought up to expect QPR to have in their ranks. Adel is the player above all others in our Squad or the CCC as a whole that I would gladly pay the extortionate prices we have to pay to see.

Fact of the matter is we just don't have anyone with the minerals to pick a team around him plus we've not signed the right sort of players to enable it (that's down to one man and one man only).

Adel will lose the ball time and time again - just the same way George Best did, the same way Bowles did, Zidane did, the same as Wegerle did, Gazza used to (but worked like mad to get it back), Trevor Sinclair did, and on and on and on.
    All those players had a water carrier or two around them that put in 200% and worked on and off the ball. Had hard working forwards in front of them and solid dependable full backs behind them.

If you think you can get the best out of giving a flair player a free role yet put a totally disintersted player like Ben Whatsgoingon alongside them then you are either mad or part of the QPR staff.
    To then also play other "luxury" players like an underperforming Akos and one trick Routledge in the same side away from home just confirms the mental state of those picking the side --- and I question if that is Hart and Harford.
    Maybe play a hard working young Argie who rarely wastes a ball and intelligently moves into space most of the time and you may have a start....

If Adel leaves I will be gutted - If we revert to mechanical klunks in midfield I will have to consider jacking it in.
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

send him back to spuds....smothering OUR players natural games.

Comment

I'm sorry LBLOCK but you can't compare Taraabt to George Best.

All very well saying he is or isn't a good player but as soon as you compared him to some of the greats of the game your argument was weakened.

Comment

If the lad was George Best do you think we'd have him?!?!?!

I'm talking about his TYPE of player.

The boy is a class act though.

END OF
        I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

well said LBLOCK some QPR fans are the reason these special players are a dying breed in the game.

Knowing are lot we can have Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic & messi and they will get booed for taking people on instead of passing to poor players around him.

I tell you now I play the game and if my option is to pass to some of our players I would take on the world also.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
            well said LBLOCK some QPR fans are the reason these special players are a dying breed in the game.

Knowing are lot we can have Ronaldinho, Ibrahimovic & messi and they will get booed for taking people on instead of passing to poor players around him.

I tell you now I play the game and if my option is to pass to some of our players I would take on the world also.
            but he is not taking on the world...he is according to some taking on inferior players....and failing miserably.

Comment

Half the fans who #### him off on message boards do not even go to games.

He is one of the most skilful players we have had for years,has a lot to learn but will be driven out of this club for people who want players like Steve Palmer back. :cry:

Comment

And if you ever was lucky enough to see Bowles and Marsh you would know they NEVER lost the ball as much as him. The stats do not lie - a very poor return from the show pony so far..

He may have skill in abundance but if he was that good how comes he is playing in the championship? A couple of managers at Spuds havent been able to accomodate him now..

Some people are easily pleased..
                Last edited by writtler; 28-12-2009, 09:44 PM.
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Personally i have not been impressed with his overall contribution.And his stroppy 'i'm leaving' rant after being booed earlier in the season sums him up.

Me Me Me.

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
                    If the lad was George Best do you think we'd have him?!?!?!

I'm talking about his TYPE of player.

The boy is a class act though.

END OF
                    So 4 goals in 23 matches is class?

Dele Adebola is the same TYPE of player as Emile Heskey doesn't mean he is any good though. I was the same type of player as Ashley Cole doesn't mean you could compare me to him. The reason we do have him is because he isn't as good as some are making out. He has no end product and is selfish.

Comment

Writtler, saw both Marsh and Bowles,great players,my heroes,but to say they never lost the ball is just daft,they had good and bad games as do most players.
                      Taarabt is young,skilful and the type of player i enjoy watching.
                      Last edited by Romford Hoop; 28-12-2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

So 4 goals in 23 matches is class?

The fact you won't get an answer to you're question Sir Pie, paints the 'real' picture!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Sorry LBlock but what how can you compare Taarabt to the likes of Bowles and Best, at least when they kept the ball they did something with it.
                          In todays game when Taarabt had the ball and decided to pass it for a change what did he expect when Simpson stopped, players are not going to run into space when they are used to him being so greedy.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
                            Writtler, so both Marsh and Bowles,great players,my heroes,but to say they never lost the ball is just daft,they had good and bad games as do most players.
                            Taarabt is young,skilful and the type of player i enjoy watching.
                            I'm not old enough to have seen Marsh and Bowles but when you have thugs like Chris Morgan playing in this division you won't be able to play your way through them. Until Taraabt learns this he'll lose possession and therefore lose the managers patience. Redknapp doesn't seem to want him and I wouldn't be surprised if it comes to a situation when Hart won't want him.

Comment

I'm sorry but even having good players Taarabt won't pass. Look at Spurs they have quality but yet still didn't pass.

Its him. No one else.

Comment

Working...
                              X