Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh what a circus....

... oh what a terrible show.

Defeat today totally expected - I was in no doubt following the last "display" v Brizzle.

When Watson's name was read out it just served to confirm it plus not including Faurlin meant it was Plan B = same as Plan A Mr.Hart.

But aside all that - the MANNER of the defeat and the general atmosphere around everything attached to the club is now my major concern. Ipswich could've had 7 or 8 today -- and this is a team which had Donkey Delaney playing centre-back today plus one of the league's least clinical strike-forces.

Now my big question:

Did anyone see Captain Martin Rowlands Esq there today?
    I didn't but I assume he was there, giving the lads his support, encouragement, wisdom and general "professional" view on matters? I can confirm he wasn't in the away section with a "bunch of 'oil tankers'" but again I assume he was willing to give up his day, travel in the freezing cold and lend his weight to the cause and didn't find today a hardship as it's not just down the road, doesn't boast the "unrivalled corporate hospitality" of C-Club and wants that siege mentality of it's players versus idiot fans to continue.

If Captain Martin Rowlands Esq was there and in amongst it then fair play but if anyone can confirm I'd be grateful

:red_heart:
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.
Working...
X