Funny that

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny that

Looking across various board the fans who were actually THERE TODAY say Tarabbt was one of the best players,and was one of the few who gave 100%.

IMO thats correct but he was the pick of a very poor bunch, he's being made a scapegoat by the players not on his wave length.
    Boo

Comment

IMO he may be a greedy ******* but whenever he is on the pitch he does put the effort in!

Comment

I will say it again...best player at the club

fans moaning and booing him is the reason why skillful players are a dying breed in the game.

corrrrrr I wanna see a hard grafter rather than a player who is a joy to watch.....makes me wonder about football fans.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          Looking across various board the fans who were actually THERE TODAY say Tarabbt was one of the best players,and was one of the few who gave 100%.
          Easier to criticise from your sofa
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

what ???, I am talking about the opinions of fans who were actually at the game not the ****ing experts on here who go to 1 game a season.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
              I will say it again...best player at the club

fans moaning and booing him is the reason why skillful players are a dying breed in the game.

corrrrrr I wanna see a hard grafter rather than a player who is a joy to watch.....makes me wonder about football fans.
              When we've won our first Premiership title and our first Champions League title I will demand beautiful football but until then lets play a style of football which is suited to the players we have.

Comment

Adel's a great player, no argument there, but he needs a water-carrier and the only player we have suited to that role is Mahon who's out until at least February.

Until that situation is addressed he is more of a liability to the team than an asset, especially in a league like the CCC where results need to be ground out and sexy football invariably gets you nowhere.

Comment

Tarrabt was head and shoulders above anyone else today. First time, I've seen him get stuck into tackles (not his strong point) and his passing was fantastic today.

Hart felt the need to take him off, which left me and others bewildered.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

what ???, I am talking about the opinions of fans who were actually at the game not the ****ing experts on here who go to 1 game a season.
                    I think you'll find that not everyone can afford to pay £39 for a match ticket straight after christmas, most people on here get to most games (including me) but im not going to pay £39 and a train ticket, beer money and food after christmas :devil:

Comment

Leave Leigh and Facto out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Tarrabt was head and shoulders above anyone else today. First time, I've seen him get stuck into tackles (not his strong point) and his passing was fantastic today.

Hart felt the need to take him off, which left me and others bewildered.
                        Interesting to hear the Pete. Paul Goddard was saying almost the complete opposite. All about opnions as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                          Interesting to hear the Pete. Paul Goddard was saying almost the complete opposite. All about opnions as always.
                          Seeing as Taarabt being subbed was the point at which our fans sung "You don't know what you're doing", clearly Pete's opinion (which I share) was shared by many there.
                          Not sure why Goddard said what he said.
                          But the local radio folk were glad Taarabt had been subbed as he was the biggest threat to Ipswich -- which is very significant.
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                          X