Leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaders

Many on here, myself included have asked for us to sign some full backs, defenders, strikers etc and some good names have been touted about.

But surely, the most important thing missing from our team - no matter which position - are leaders.

Since the injuries to Rowlands and Mahon our performances have been woeful.
    We have no passion, no desire, no enthusiasm to take a game to the opposition which is mind numbing given the quality of our squad over some of the opposition.

Same group of players as two months ago and you'd now think they've never met each other on the pitch before.

There's no group huddle, no communication, no fist shaking when we concede just an "Oh well" in the body language. In short, no fight no commitment.

Whoever we sign and no matter which position they have to be a leader. A Danny Murphy, Kevin Nolan (yes I know those are midfielders, I'm referring to character) type and not just one but two or three of them to give this bunch a kick up the backside and tell them that if they want Premiership football and believe they deserve it then they have to play their hearts out or sod off.

I suggest next time we draw up our wish list dream team we look at not just good players but ex captains and such like.
Working...
X