Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans forum

Right - enough is enough
    My beloved Rangers are in free fall again and its got to stop.
    Theres a lack of communication which breeds problems, rumours everywhere on every subject, negativity throughout all areas.

Lets start a thread and apply pressure for a fans forum. The club used to do them and it was a brilliant way of everyone having their say. It should be open to all members and season ticket holders and be somewhere of a suitable size where there isn't a limit of 150 or so.
    Tom Watts used do do a brilliant job of comparing, and it needs to follow the same format.

Come on everyone, All supporters, website hosts, LSA, QPR REPORT, QPR 1ST lets come together and act as one voice.
    Everyone apply pressure on the board to have a meeting which can iron out all the many grey areas of uncertainty throughout the club. We can hopefully then all move forward towards one goal, which is having a club we are proud of both on and off the pitch.

Flavio could tend bar with Bernie serving nibbles... Let's do it!

Comment

free fall?? aint we 3 or 4 points of play offs in the top 10??
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Great idea.

How are you going to do it? Get 10,000 signatures on a Messageboard? Good Luck.
        Present it to the man himself who regards us as Punters who spend an occasional £20?
        Wait for his reply?

Sorry for being cynical, but you have no chance. This is Flabio's club and he'll do what he wants.

Even if you did get one, either no-one would have the balls to stand up and ask the REAL questions or the main man would not dirty himself by attending and you'd get the standard 'we'll take that on board' and no answers.

Thanks for trying, but unless you're prepared to do something, don't waste yours and everyone else's time by calling to arms here. Decide how to do it and then ask for the help you need.

And, sorry, I don't have the time to do much else than whinge on here - I have a life outside of QPR and all I can say is TFFT...

Comment

Originally posted by sw66 View Post
          Right - enough is enough
          My beloved Rangers are in free fall again and its got to stop.
          Theres a lack of communication which breeds problems, rumours everywhere on every subject, negativity throughout all areas.

Lets start a thread and apply pressure for a fans forum. The club used to do them and it was a brilliant way of everyone having their say. It should be open to all members and season ticket holders and be somewhere of a suitable size where there isn't a limit of 150 or so.
          Tom Watts used do do a brilliant job of comparing, and it needs to follow the same format.

Come on everyone, All supporters, website hosts, LSA, QPR REPORT, QPR 1ST lets come together and act as one voice.
          Everyone apply pressure on the board to have a meeting which can iron out all the many grey areas of uncertainty throughout the club. We can hopefully then all move forward towards one goal, which is having a club we are proud of both on and off the pitch.
          Why not include the official supporters club in that: http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/OfficialSu...,10373,00.html

Comment

Working...
          X