lets all....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets all....................

sing are nuts off against plymouth next home game.
    everbodys saying the players arnt putting there shift in, well ive got to say since blackpool think the atmos has been poor and we can change that?
    YOU RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

and you honestly think that will gee the players up.....i don't.

Comment

Realistically though following a defeat against Sheff Utd in the Cup and a revived Plymouth is it really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
        and you honestly think that will gee the players up.....i don't.
        Yes i do, wont do any harm at least

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
          Yes i do, wont do any harm at least
          Won't do any harm and will show the players that at least some of the supporters care.
          RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
            some of the supporters care.
            even ones that are moaning care mate....but either way the club doesn't listen and the players cannot be bothered.

Comment

Plymouth are on the up and will turn us over. Away win banker like boro was.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                Plymouth are on the up and will turn us over. Away win banker like boro was.
                hard to believe but unfortunately true.

Comment

Even when we were doing well the atmosphere was not that great.Can't see it improving in the near future.

Comment

Won't do any harm and will show the players that at least some of the supporters care.
                    ??
                    I'd say that the players are in no doubt that the fans "care".

The reverse?? Not so convinced about that.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Not going to happen realistically, if we go behind, or if it's 0-0 or ****, even if we are winning but dare to defend a lead when we should be trying to win 8-1 instead of 2-1 (everyone knows ONLY winning 2-1 at home against a Bristol City is just embarrasing!) then loftus road will descend into booing and absuing players wives and families!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                        Not going to happen realistically, if we go behind, or if it's 0-0 or ****, even if we are winning but dare to defend a lead when we should be trying to win 8-1 instead of 2-1 (everyone knows ONLY winning 2-1 at home against a Bristol City is just embarrasing!) then loftus road will descend into booing and absuing players wives and families!
                        Apparently this is showing the players that we 'care', if I was a player it wouldn't convince me.
                        RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Apparently this is showing the players that we 'care', if I was a player it wouldn't convince me.
                          Ahhhh that's what it is! Well in that case that kind of behaviour is fine then!

Comment

give it a try guys.

sing your harts out and make a song for each player.
                            WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                              give it a try guys.

sing your harts out and make a song for each player.
                              and it will improve the atmosphere dramatically compared to now

Comment

Working...
                              X