Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Back

Live in Maldon so nice and local.

First things first I've just read Harts assessment of today's game OMG he must have been watching a different game, we were shocking, the defence is a shambles and the whole team lacks leadership. Legs and Watson kept giving the ball away and worst of all Watson didn't make a single wothwhile tackle all day.

Something is really wrong, the players looked for all the world that they couldn't be bothered, the expections Williams, Taarabt and Balanta, Gorks.

IMO Taarabt looked our most dangerous player but Hart took him off to a chorus of "you don't know what your doing" LOL

Believe me Hart got it wrong to today, Watson must never play again and at 1-0 we needed to change the pattern of play. Far to predictable and we kept playing the ball backwards. There was no movement, invention or craft in fact I'd say many were just going through the motions.

Harts comments are very worrying.
    Boo

Taarbt our most dangerous player? the lads on the radio were slating him and saying he always lost the ball and didnt try and win it back?

Comment

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
      Taarbt our most dangerous player? the lads on the radio were slating him and saying he always lost the ball and didnt try and win it back?
      I agree with the above poster that Tarrabat was the only player atleast looking to try and make things happen. Obviously they didnt come off but he was the best of a bad bunch today.

Comment

I said our most dangerous when compared to say Buzz, Routs and Simpson.

Comment

Working...
        X