Would we be f**ked if the board left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would we be f**ked if the board left?

Big wages,low crowds,outstanding payments,ownership of the ground?

In 2.5 years of there stewardship weve achieved very little.

All hypothetical as FB is probably too stubborn to admit its not working and sell up.

no,we would rebuild from the foundations up.luton will come back one day and that sends a shiver up my spine
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

we are better under them only due to the money, not once have they made good football decisions.

Comment

scarey thought...but #### all we can do about any of it........

Comment

Hard to say...

If they put it up for sale, then someone would have to buy it for them to get their money back, so I doubt they'll just pull the plug as too money has gone into it.

Comment

The only positive thing i can think of is they wouldnt want to sell us off cheap so anyone coming in for us would have to have decent funds....

Either way we wouldnt be skint.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              The only positive thing i can think of is they wouldnt want to sell us off cheap so anyone coming in for us would have to have decent funds....

Either way we wouldnt be skint.
              like portsmouth you mean

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                like portsmouth you mean
                A few more clubs are gonna find themselves in Portsmouth's situation over the next season or two.Hull and Burnley are two if they go down.

Comment

We owe more now than we did when they arrived, we have a massive wage bill and long contracts that wold cripple almost every other chamionship club and a board that does not know their a r se from their elbows.

Yes we would be ####ed if they left, but I think I would be happier.

Comment

yes cos just like under wright we have paid big wages, on long contracts and those players do not give 2 fkucs about qpr and would want that contract honoured.

they created debts, they created this attitude of greed is good, they created the nightmare of c-club and corporate first
                    and sod the fans!!!
                    the family club we were is gone and the i'm wealthy sod you is here...

hence attitude of poty do, not attending kids xmas party, chaffeurs to get by bok after games..cos they are too good to walk by.

Comment

Working...
                    X