Boycott the next home game.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have worst attendance than league 1.

went to yeovil years ago in the LDV vans trophy and only 10 or maybe less Rangers fans turned up.
    it was a night game. but we lost 3-0 and the players didn't appreciate the fans that turned up.
    Last edited by frapps; 28-12-2009, 09:53 PM.
    WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
      Here is a novel idea, why don't you try getting behind the team and stop going overboard because we lost a game. We lost to a team that are finally turning things around it is not the end of the world, if Hart gets in a few much needed players to even up our squad we can easily get back into the play offs.
      You think people are upset because we lost a game?

Well I tell you what mate I can remember many times where we lost more games and played much worse but the fans still turned up and cheered on the team!

The fans are upset because the club is being destroyed by Fat Flav and his cronies. If you can't see that you must be daft!
      Last edited by Tarbie; 28-12-2009, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I gave up three home games ago, my st is sitting in a drawer somewhere, couldn't give a monkeys anymore.
        They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
          Im actually a tad worried about the next home game...

Im not sure i can handle anymore idiots booing if were not 3-0 up and playing a 433...

Its all so cringey!!

I genuinely believe the players get nervous having to play at loftus road!!
          Well, in the words of a certain Mr Buzsaky follwing the Brizzle victory:

"The fans need to understand football is about points. I'm sure when the fans think about it they'll realise a win is better than playing brilliant football and losing or drawing.

I'm very confident that this is the year QPR will be in the at least in the play-off positions."

Comment

I forgot we never used to lose away games. Promotion is still a possibility and we are a relatively small club so we don't have any divine right to go away to Ipswich and get a result. Get a grip

Comment

Working...
            X