Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beckford wont be coming

going to newcastle if he has any sense.
    what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

so who will be coming? oh sorry we are qpr so we'll leave it until the last minute and say we went in too late

Comment

nobody will be coming...board will have looked at today's result and put their wallets away......Hart being appointed to steady the ship proves the board don't want to spend.

Comment

No who needs Beckford, we are going to sign pellivoncarthorse from Serie B he's scored 10 goals in 250 games, and makes my nan look pacey!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
          No who needs Beckford, we are going to sign pellivoncarthorse from Serie B he's scored 10 goals in 250 games, and makes my nan look pacey!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            nobody will be coming...board will have looked at today's result and put their wallets away......Hart being appointed to steady the ship proves the board don't want to spend.
            wallets away? that means they once had them out, don't make me laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
              wallets away? that means they once had them out, don't make me laugh
              they did have them out...where do you think the lights came from......

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                they did have them out...where do you think the lights came from......
                And the Samsung on top the School End didn't just appear you know!

Comment

DEFENDERS WITH SOME GRIT AND BALLS. Not interested in Beckford at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                    And the Samsung on top the School End didn't just appear you know!

Comment

Working...
                    X