A view from an Ipswich supporting mate of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A view from an Ipswich supporting mate of the game

I use the term mate loosely but that's neither here nor there. Some txts I received during the game:

"You should have kept Jim Magilton, You should have kept Jim Magilton, You should have kept Jim Magilton"- This was at 2-0

"LOL your team is pony! by far the biggest bunch of two bob mugs we've ever had down here this season"- Also at 2-0

"Paul Hart= Hero"- This was at 3-0.

Doesn't make for good reading, and I for one am ashamed right about now as I'm sure many of you on here are too!
    Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

TBH they have only won like 2 games there though so haven't got many teams to choose from as to who has been the worst!

Comment

ashamed right now....lol...still have the rest of the season to go.........

Comment

just txt back and remind him where they are in the league.
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

May i suggest your mate is a prat and that he needs to realise where ipswich are in the table.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Trouble is........

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            May i suggest your mate is a prat and that he needs to realise where ipswich are in the table.
            Such a thing could come back to haunt him when they finish higher than us in the league.......:cry:

Comment

Your mate might remind you that they are now only 9 points behind us with a game in hand.....the form we are both in means in approx 3-4 weeks they will be above us!

Comment

Originally posted by Half Empty View Post
                I use the term mate loosely but that's neither here nor there. Some txts I received during the game:

"You should have kept Jim Magilton, You should have kept Jim Magilton, You should have kept Jim Magilton"- This was at 2-0

"LOL your team is pony! by far the biggest bunch of two bob mugs we've ever had down here this season"- Also at 2-0

"Paul Hart= Hero"- This was at 3-0.

Doesn't make for good reading, and I for one am ashamed right about now as I'm sure many of you on here are too!
                Is your mate 12 years old?

Comment

This guy isnt a mate which is why I said I used the term loosely. And he got non football related abuse back!
                  Will change my user name to half full when QPR give me reason too...

Comment

Working...
                  X