Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos fault is it that the club is a mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
    didn't both leicester & newcastle say they were too good to go down in the season's they were relegated.
    I would not say we are too good to go down.Just that i think there are worse teams than us over a seasons length.

Comment

The board are the ones that make the decisions not the players or fans so it has to stop at them i'm afraid. Who would had thought 9 mangers under them in less than 3 years.

Comment

briatore is at the top of the tree and so everything whether directly or indirectky is his fault

Comment

and flavio thought jude was an unlucky omen, he needs to have a good look at himself.

when jude returns, so will stability.

Comment

Originally posted by qprsteve View Post
            and flavio thought jude was an unlucky omen, he needs to have a good look at himself.

when jude returns, so will stability.
            you may be on to something

bring back the cat

Comment

Hart is only there to keep us up. The club has signed some terrible players who underperform week in week out.Long term contracts are shocking as players only want money instead of loyality.The game has changed and football is to expensive and in the end drains you.Sadly all the above take the blame.When i watched the Doncaster shambles i believe it started there.Adel is a problem player, skillfull but not a team player.The whole team are now easy target for a hammering.Poor at the back and spreading through out the whole team.A talanted midfielder on the bench? I now begin to worry can we come back from being 1 or 2 goals down.Southern softies spring to mind on the park now. I also think if someone stuck the head in me. Hospital treatment would be needed. Magilton got a roar deal.if he stayed the players who would of walked are the ones im sure would of been up for loans or released. It is really a shame that when we get beat we take it hard.We have a lot to get of our chests right now, because we love this club which is suddenly becoming a laughing stock.

Comment

Flav on 42% - its pretty clear what fans think thus far.

Comment

Working...
                X