Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whos fault is it that the club is a mess?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos fault is it that the club is a mess?

who do you think caused this madness?
    Board
    21.43%
    Briatore
    40.48%
    Paladini
    33.33%
    Players
    4.76%

i think with alot of people shouting for a certain person out......has to be the board........

Comment

Briatore.......... it's his club so ultimately the final decision is his and he has to live and die by his decisions which up til now have almost all been wrong! I don't give a toss that he is a successful business men because he sure as hell can't run a football club, complete mug!

Comment

I would go for Briatorie as well as he seems the final word on things.One day all these new money owners will realise a club is not a buisness,it is something completely different.It cannot be turned around in a space of months.It needs time and patience.

Man City are the same.The Arab owners are used to solving any problems by throwing money at it.It is not that easy in football.

Comment

I think Paladini should go as well but thats because I don't believe the DoF role works, and I don;t believe we will ever get a decent manager whilst we have someone in this role!

It's not his fault though, he isn;t the one who refuses to spend the money required to get promoted, he isn't the one with the champions league in 4 years bull****, he isn;t the one who put the ticket prices up, and he doesn't make the final decision on hiring and firing managers!

Comment

Easy to criticise the board regarding spending when it's not your money being spent.

It's the lack of patience that annoys me.A manager is not given time these days to build a side through trial and error.

Comment

briatore
              what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post

It's the lack of patience that annoys me.A manager is not given time these days to build a side through trial and error.
                appoint the right man in the first place and that is taken out of the equation...also give the manager total control.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                  appoint the right man in the first place and that is taken out of the equation...also give the manager total control.
                  Not gonna happen mate.Sven at Notts County is an example of how things are gonna go.

Comment

Not gonna happen mate.Sven at Notts County is an example of how things are gonna go.
                    then league one here we come......

Comment

Who's running the show?

Briatore

Voila

Comment

then league one here we come......
                        Think we will stay up but think a mid-table finish at best.:surrender:

Comment

Think we will stay up but think a mid-table finish at best.:surrender:
                          at this moment in time i would be grateful for mid-table....i said bottom six at the start of the season...really hope i am wrong.

Comment

at this moment in time i would be grateful for mid-table....i said bottom six at the start of the season...really hope i am wrong.
                            Think we are good enough for mid-table fairly comftably.

Comment

Think we are good enough for mid-table fairly comftably.
                              didn't both leicester & newcastle say they were too good to go down in the season's they were relegated.

Comment

Working...
                              X