taarabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taarabt

He is destroying team morale im not blaming him completely but if u put it another way if you we're playing and he dosnt pass how would u feel? i would be extremly ****ed and low in confidence and not giving a toss anyone who plays football knows it drains you

Routledge and Buzsaky were visibly exasperated by his selfishness today - very damaging for team morale. The one time he did pass it went out of play because Routledge couldnt be bothered to make another pointless run for him.

Why him and Buzz dont swap positions I'll never understand. They did it for about 2 minutes at the end of the 1st half, but then come out for the 2nd in their usual positions again. People complain we havent seen the best of Buzz - perhaps its something to do with him being played out of position all season.

Comment

Taarabt is a waste of space, simples

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
        Routledge and Buzsaky were visibly exasperated by his selfishness today - very damaging for team morale. The one time he did pass it went out of play because Routledge couldnt be bothered to make another pointless run for him.

Why him and Buzz dont swap positions I'll never understand. They did it for about 2 minutes at the end of the 1st half, but then come out for the 2nd in their usual positions again. People complain we havent seen the best of Buzz - perhaps its something to do with him being played out of position all season.
        spot on mate...why should OUR players give 100% when the "star" loanee thinks he can win the game on his own......his stats prove he is not good for the team.

Comment

Would be quite happy if Adel went in Jan and we tried to get George Boyd or Nickey Bailey in.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Would be quite happy if Adel went in Jan and we tried to get George Boyd or Nickey Bailey in.
            agreed mate.....adel goes we see the best of buzz and routledge.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
              agreed mate.....adel goes we see the best of buzz and routledge.
              And Boyd out on the left would be superb.

Comment

taarabt is a good player but when he tries skills it just goes wrong
                WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

Our best player for me today, the pick of a very poor bunch, but at least he tried to create things.

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
                    taarabt is a good player but when he tries skills it just goes wrong
                    He has talent but does not know how to play football.All show and no go.

Comment

If tarabbt was as good as he thinks he is, he would still be at Spurs.

Comment

To be honest i too couldnt care less if he went in january, the amount of missed chances and times he should have played to ball to other players is ridiculous.
                        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

too greedy show pony who frustrates more than he entertains.send him back not a team player.
                          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

He is greedy but for me I hope the club get rid of Routledge (doesnt seem to care whether Adel's playing or not) and Buzsacky (near the end of his contract and has certainly lost any pace he had). Put a strong team around Adel and we will see a lot better QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by conners View Post
                              He is greedy but for me I hope the club get rid of Routledge (doesnt seem to care whether Adel's playing or not) and Buzsacky (near the end of his contract and has certainly lost any pace he had). Put a strong team around Adel and we will see a lot better QPR.
                              a strong team around adel...whats the point...he doesn't pass........

Comment

Working...
                              X