All this family club talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this family club talk

Get real... no family club will make Champions league.

In oder to stay in touch witht the top four of UK football you can no longer be a family club, it will never happen.

family club or not we will do well to stay in this division this season............

family club equals better atmosphere..........which then adds to the performance of the players........

Comment

I agree.... FFS a family club....we are coming up to 2010 not 1984....bl00dy family club never heard so much tosh in my life......I mean bl00dy Taraabt after a game is meant to come round my gaff after the game and have dinner with my family, then routledge said he will wash my mums car.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Get real... no family club will make Champions league.

In oder to stay in touch witht the top four of UK football you can no longer be a family club, it will never happen.
        Since the Abramovich takeover of Chelsea they haven't increased ST prices. Every Champions League match has a free scarf or banner on every seat. They have free open days and free junior supporters club.

Chelsea are a FAMILY club and play CL football.

Comment

Originally posted by w12chris View Post
          I agree.... FFS a family club....we are coming up to 2010 not 1984....bl00dy family club never heard so much tosh in my life......I mean bl00dy Taraabt after a game is meant to come round my gaff after the game and have dinner with my family, then routledge said he will wash my mums car.
          get real...would you take your kids to a game where the players are booed every game....players families are abused........i wouldn't....so not a family club......to me it should be a good day out...not a day to dread.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
            get real...would you take your kids to a game where the players are booed every game....players families are abused........i wouldn't....so not a family club......to me it should be a good day out...not a day to dread.
            Thats not the clubs fault is it, if some idiots want to sit there booing everything in sight and abusing players wives!

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              Thats not the clubs fault is it, if some idiots want to sit there booing everything in sight and abusing players wives!
              if they hadn't got rid of the feel good factor in the club then there wouldn't be unrest......bad manager choices...hiked prices...no end product........so yes it is the clubs fault....they have had long enough to repair the damage and then appoint hart......

Comment

if they hadn't got rid of the feel good factor in the club then there wouldn't be unrest......bad manager choices...hiked prices...no end product........so yes it is the clubs fault....they have had long enough to repair the damage and then appoint hart......
                If they had stuck with Dowie then we would not be in this situation.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  If they had stuck with Dowie then we would not be in this situation.
                  never wanted dowie so can not agree with that...should have stuck with sousa.......

Comment

never wanted dowie so can not agree with that...should have stuck with sousa.......
                    Or him.

But you get my drift.We sacked 2 managers who were in the process of trying to build a side on limited resources and were sacked on a whim.

Comment

I agree with all those points but I still don't boo the team when we win a game, and I don't abuse their wives! You can use any excuse you want but some people are just idiots!

Comment

I agree with all those points but I still don't boo the team when we win a game, and I don't abuse their wives! You can use any excuse you want but some people are just idiots!
                        totally agree with the booing mate....but all this unrest will be the downfall of the club.......october there was hope of promotion...now ( not a knee jerk reaction ) i am looking over our shoulders....52 points seems a long way off.

Comment

Agree.

I don't boo the team even if we lose.I just stay silent.Booing actually achieves nothing.

Comment

fulham in europe
                            everton still closely tied to community
                            ok not champs lge but....

if cluj can do it and other unheard of teams..there's hope...where's theres hope there's dope!doh!

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post

where's theres hope there's dope
                              we have dope mate...trouble is he is running the club.

Comment

Working...
                              X