Paladini out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paladini out

All the players he's got in have underperformed badly over the last couple of years enough is enough get him out and let the manager buy players someone who knows what their doing....

spurs got rid of their D.O.F. and look what they've done since coincidence i think not.......

Originally posted by scarface View Post
    All the players he's got in have underperformed badly over the last couple of years enough is enough get him out and let the manager buy players someone who knows what their doing....

spurs got rid of their D.O.F. and look what they've done since coincidence i think not.......
    Which manager though?

We've created a poison challice which no top manager wants. I don't think Paladini is the right man but are people happy with Hart making those decisions?

Comment

spot on mate...but i wouldn't let hart buy anyone..........

Comment

True hart is a clown our club is in a real mess it's rotten to the core can you see the players listening to hart right now after the game,there go running back to gp and tell tales!!

Comment

QPR need a clear out right through the club and start from scratch...now is the time to do it before we get dragged into a relegation scrap that none of our players would be able to stomach the fight.

Comment

how can you clear out players with 3 years left on their contracts on salaries which mean no-one else can afford to pay their wages. they are going nowhere,. thanks superbrain Gianni

Comment

Originally posted by StansMoles View Post
              how can you clear out players with 3 years left on their contracts on salaries which mean no-one else can afford to pay their wages. they are going nowhere,. thanks superbrain Gianni
              That's the problem.If players are on good contracts we are gonna struggle to unload them to anyone.

Would you wanna pay Hall and Dave big money?.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                That's the problem.If players are on good contracts we are gonna struggle to unload them to anyone.

Would you wanna pay Hall and Dave big money?.
                Anyone know when their contracts are up, out of interest?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Anyone know when their contracts are up, out of interest?
                  I have been wondering the same mate.

Comment

ITK crew, where are you when youre needed?! ;)

Comment

ITK crew, where are you when youre needed?! ;)
                      hiding as its a tad hostile tonight

Comment

If Paladini cares about QPR as much as he says he does,he would resign.

NOW.

Comment

Yes, hara kiri is now the only honourable action he's left with.

Comment

Yes, hara kiri is now the only honourable action he's left with.
                            he'd probably #### that up as well

Comment

Working...
                            X