Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the ***** git out!

Comment

It's not "Paladini, the person" that people have a problem with... it's his position at the club.
      Although calling Sousa a "c**t" in public doesn't help, does it?

How many times have people said that "no top manager will touch this club with a bargepole"???
      Just TRY and be honest, and ask yourself, WHY IS THAT?

Partly because of the mass sackings by Flav, but mainly because good managers don't want to be advised who to sign by an ex-agent... whoever that person may be.
      The problem is, GP's fan-chums take it all personally, when the truth is it's his role that is being questioned, not his human qualities.

Self preservation, it drives too many people at QPR.
      Including some fans.

Paladini is stopping decent managers from wanting the QPR job... but the FAULT for that isn't his... it's the mad, egotistical, clueless f**kwit that employs him in that role.

CIRCUS.
      Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
        It's not Paladini, the MAN that people have a problem with... it's his position at the club.

How many times have people said that "no top manager will touch this club with a bargepole"???

Partly because of the mass sackings by Flav, but mainly because good managers don't want to be advised who to sign to do by an ex-agent... whoever that person may be.
        The problem is, GP's chums take it all personally, when the truth is, it's his role that is being questioned, not his human qualities.

Including some fans.

Paladini is stopping decent managers from wanting the QPR job... but the FAULT for that isn't his... it's the mad, egotistical, clueless f**kwit that employs him in that role.

CIRCUS.
        top post mate.........

Comment

There shouldn't even be a Director of Football.
          Ask Spurs fans.

Give Paladini another role... it's not personal.
          Well, it SHOULDN'T be anyway.

Unfortunately, it is. And because of that, he's defended because he's a nice little chap who was useful once... etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
            GP- Erm, boss, we need another manager

Flav- Another one? What the #### did you do with the last one?

GP- He butted Buz. Allegedly.

Flav- I dont care, just get me one thats cheap. I'm on holiday with the missus, which lets face it, is a damn site more entertaining than watching that shi'ite every weekend.

GP- Paul Hart's available, and he's cheap?

Flav- Never heard of him. Sounds perfect. By the way, start putting the feelers out for someone to buy the club.

GP- What about my "investment"???

Flav- Help yourself to a couple of chandeliers and some of the jazzy seats in the C-Club.
            Hahahaha classic
            Last edited by Stanley; 28-12-2009, 08:06 PM.

Comment

There shouldn't even be a Director of Football.
              Ask Spurs fans.

Give Paladini another role... it's not personal.
              Well, it SHOULDN'T be anyway.

Unfortunately, it is. And because of that, he's defended because he's a nice little chap who was useful once... etc...
              He'd be happy as larry to leave now i would have said...pay his contract off and he'll go..simples. He's an old man and doesnt need this sh*t

but like i said..he aint the issue
              Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                He'd be happy as larry to leave now i would have said...pay his contract off and he'll go..simples. He's an old man and doesnt need this sh*t

but like i said..he aint the issue
                No, but like I said... his role is. It's not needed.
                Not if you have a decent, proven manager that knows how to do his job.

But they wont come, will they? Barge-poles, etc...
                Wonder why that is?

It's not about the person, it's about the structure, and the fat orange loser who shapes it all.
                QPR's reputation stinks, that's not down to Paladini the person.

Comment

It's not "Paladini, the person" that people have a problem with... it's his position at the club.

Partly because of the mass sackings by Flav, but mainly because good managers don't want to be advised who to sign by an ex-agent... whoever that person may be.
                  The problem is, GP's fan-chums take it all personally, when the truth is it's his role that is being questioned, not his human qualities.

Including some fans.

CIRCUS.
                  Top post totally agree.

Thanks Gianni for everything you may have done for this club but its time you moved on and let someone else take the club in a different direction.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                    duh, my point exactly. You should not know, no one except the people hiring and firing should know.

I am sick of all the leaks at our club.
                    We are infested with c...s
                    Never a truer word was spoken.

Comment

Working...
                    X